Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Like $300 preferably including tax and shipping. 

Will keep an eye out for sales. 
nerd.gif
Go to http://www.theshoemart.com/ and call them to be put on the second email listing and ask them to send you the current email listing. Lots of Aldens are $300 on there. I bought a pair last year, and quality is superb, can't tell the diff from my retail pairs.
I mean to say that my arms are short but the Jacket is too long
Easy fix, man. Shortening jacket is easy as pie.
Thanks!

Need some help from you guys. I've always had this problem with my suits where the sleeves wrinkle from the top. Hard to explain, but it looks like the right sleeve in this picture:

When I put the suit on, the sleeve wrinkle/crease shows up, instead of draping properly like in this picture:

How can I fix this? Are my sleeves too loose and need to be taken in? I tried ironing or steaming the crease out, but this didn't completely work. Also, I read a thread on styleforum which strongly advised against steaming suits.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lands End is Having a one day sale today and the Allen Edmonds Bayfield boots are included. Regular price is 350. Sale price Is 259 and there is also a free shipping coupon floating around. I just copped a pair. The total was like 280 

Fuming right now! My girlfriend put my APCs through the washer and dryer last night. And a jcrew belt was on them too. That's ruined also. SMH

Need some help from you guys. I've always had this problem with my suits where the sleeves wrinkle from the top. Hard to explain, but it looks like the right sleeve in this picture:

hard to tell in the pic. maybe put it on and take a picture?

Lands End is Having a one day sale today and the Allen Edmonds Bayfield boots are included. Regular price is 350. Sale price Is 259 and there is also a free shipping coupon floating around. I just copped a pair. The total was like 280 

The Bayfield is cool. I think it's discontinued now though. My pair is like 3 sizes too wide so I never wear them, will probably put it on ebay. Don't know what I was thinking buying a EEE. That's all they had left and I thought thick socks would be enough :smh:

According to the FB jawn, it's the homie Jason's (grizzly) bday today. Show the famb some love

#HBD

Decided to check out the aftermath of Limsanity this morning,the women's section looked untouched plenty of everything,the men's section however was decimated all that was left was both color cardigans,color block pullover,and the travel organizer...Picked up the dark gray cardigan since I was already there.....It fits huge,does everything else in the line fit that way as well?

Decided to check out the aftermath of Limsanity this morning,the women's section looked untouched plenty of everything,the men's section however was decimated all that was left was both color cardigans,color block pullover,and the travel organizer...Picked up the dark gray cardigan since I was already there.....It fits huge,does everything else in the line fit that way as well?
I picked up the same size in all the items I picked up if that helps.

we'll text each other so we can all wear the same outfit

Edit: DB is so sensitive :smh:

Wow, its that serious to troll?

2 different SNs :lol:

:wow: :wow: :rofl:

Damb you mobile

Dog, how do you keep finding every piece of luggage from that hunter green canvas/walnut leather collection :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

We were speaking on collar stays, did my laundry yesterday and accidentally left them in my shirt :smh: :smh: now I've only got 1 :lol: gonna have to pick up another set tomorrow at the Rack

Back
Top Bottom