Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If anyone wants a Weekender, I have one just sitting in my drawer. Pay for shipping and it's yours.

And jeez, those Invictas look huge, but I like my watches around 40mm:

I need big watches. When I flew in jets in the Navy, I needed something big to look down and could easily see time while I did my thang. I have gotten used to it. Every watch I wore was big and bulky.

Pinoy- Break me off with one of them bags before I pull the trigger on this JCrew weekender, :lol:

Thrifting in LA sucks, :smh:
Word. Even on the west side it sucks.

I need big watches. When I flew in jets in the Navy, I needed something big to look down and could easily see time while I did my thang. I have gotten used to it. Every watch I wore was big and bulky.
I can def see you in a Panerai, man. :pimp:

Will that J.Crew Prince of Wales suit ever get discounted from J.Crew? :lol:

I ended up holding off on the two wool suits from SS. I know SS has a Prince of Wales suit similar to the one Idris had on in the GQ mag. That's all I saw, though.

Will that J.Crew Prince of Wales suit ever get discounted from J.Crew?
laugh.gif

I ended up holding off on the two wool suits from SS. I know SS has a Prince of Wales suit similar to the one Idris had on in the GQ mag. That's all I saw, though.
Wait till Columbus day bro

Will that J.Crew Prince of Wales suit ever get discounted from J.Crew? :lol:

I'm telling you man. Go TaT. :pimp:

I'm unfamiliar with TaT too :nerd: #latepass :lol:

Just google'd it. Thick As Thieves suits? Do they have an online shop?

I really do want a pair of Daltons, but I just don't know when the Hell I'd ever wear them. The only time I've worn nice dress shoes and boots have been for job interviews and a wedding or two. Definitely not gonna wear something nice like that to the club/bar hopping, Aldo gets the job done there. Feels bad to have $350+ shoes and wear them once or twice a year. I usually just wear Lanvins or Jack Purcells on a daily basis cause my work environment is fairly casual.

they just look so good though

Yeah man, I honestly don't know when I'll ever wear them but I copped during the Nordstrom Ann'y sale :lol:

My watch is an invicta. I mess with it and get compliments on it from time to time.

I'm nowhere near as fresh as you guys though I just lurk and take notes

My man Anti. Glad to see you posting in here mayne. Your posts are always appreciated :lol:

I've been wanting an IWC since I was a freshman. Have a choice of getting a house remodeled (if I'm sticking around town) or a watch as a graduation gift lol

Damb bruh, I think the remodeled house is the appropriate move if you stay, right?

I'm unfamiliar with TaT too :nerd: #latepass :lol:

Just google'd it. Thick As Thieves suits? Do they have an online shop?
http://thickasthievesla.com/

Layout is awful but the end product is :pimp:

Check out their lookbook to have an idea of what styling you would want. You pick out the fabric from the swatches he has present. Self-measure (theres a youtube video on how) and send in your sizes. Suits are usually $500 but some special fabrics are $600. Suit arrives within a month and for fully canvassed, you can't beat that price. I know you got a SS suit before. To put in perspective, for the same price point, those are only half canvassed. My suit is featured on the lookbook if you wanna check. Wis is on there too.

Last edited:
I have a couple of Fossil's, an Emporio Armani, a couple Bulova's, an Invicta and a Swiss timepiece.

The Fossil's because I had a friend that worked there, got them for 50%. The others I received as bday/xmas gifts throughout the years. One of these days I'll buy myself a nice timepiece. Right now I got time pieces with versatile bands so they do the trick.

Wanted a TaT suit, chest too big. I'm at 44', they stop at 42'... :rolleyes

Last edited:
I have a couple of Fossil's, an Emporio Armani, a couple Bulova's, an Invicta and a Swiss timepiece.

The Fossil's because I had a friend that worked there, got them for 50%. The others I received as bday/xmas gifts throughout the years. One of these days I'll buy myself a nice timepiece. Right now I got time pieces with versatile bands so they do the trick.

Wanted a TaT suit, chest too big. I'm at 44', they stop at 42'... :rolleyes

You probably not missing out from what I hear, if you dont have the shape of an Asian man, they wont fit right. Not sure what they mean but thats what I have been told from Asian tailors.

http://thickasthievesla.com/

Layout is awful but the end product is :pimp:

Check out their lookbook to have an idea of what styling you would want. You pick out the fabric from the swatches he has present. Self-measure (theres a youtube video on how) and send in your sizes. Suits are usually $500 but some special fabrics are $600. Suit arrives within a month and for fully canvassed, you can't beat that price. I know you got a SS suit before. To put in perspective, for the same price point, those are only half canvassed. My suit is featured on the lookbook if you wanna check. Wis is on there too.

:pimp: Appreciate it! I will check them out.

You probably not missing out from what I hear, if you dont have the shape of an Asian man, they wont fit right. Not sure what they mean but thats what I have been told from Asian tailors.
Maybe he just meant skinny

Thats what I asked and in his Vietnamese accent he started talking about shoulders, chest, butt, torso and thighs. He's not the only one though. I left it alone.

Thats what I asked and in his Vietnamese accent he started talking about shoulders, chest, butt, torso and thighs. He's not the only one though. I left it alone.
LOL, don't blame you. I will say certain items just look better on people of certain sizes.

this iphone 5S cam going crazy. H&M sweats and Sambas, I need to cop more sambas.

and looks like the Lim collection at target will get marked down because the one by me had everything in stock. Doesnt help they keep the mens stuff in the womens section either.

actual pics if any? Was trying to turn em into shorts, but the struggle is REAL trying to track em down... Target website says its only available online, but a couple of NTers have spotted em in stores...

Back
Top Bottom