Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Has anyone seen the grey sweats in stores or were those an actual online exclusive? I'm looking for a medium.

dont second guess yourself on dropping 3 bills for these beauties, swag level is automatically upgraded when you have these on....lol

just dont lace em like i do.

dont second guess yourself on dropping 3 bills for these beauties, swag level is automatically upgraded when you have these on....lol

idk fella, I think a cheaper option could be found. Check 6pm

Steezy, are you getting the colors in your pictures to pop like that in photoshop or what?

I have a Nikon D3100 and really have no idea what I'm doing with the camera and def don't know what I'm doing with photoshop.

Steezy, are you getting the colors in your pictures to pop like that in photoshop or what?

I have a Nikon D3100 and really have no idea what I'm doing with the camera and def don't know what I'm doing with photoshop.

yeah i do some light touching up....being a photographer, YOU NEVER post unedited pictures to the net...lol

i think I'm gonna start up a youtube chanel with some tutorials on the things i do and for those who want to get into photography and such...lol

yeah i do some light touching up....being a photographer, YOU NEVER post unedited pictures to the net...lol

i think I'm gonna start up a youtube chanel with some tutorials on the things i do and for those who want to get into photography and such...lol

You use GIMP? It's the only one I use because it's free. :lol: Would love to get pointers on it.

Last edited:

This fella lol.

It would be much appreciated. I'm going in blind and have been for the past few years, haven't gotten much better since I first bought the camera.

You use GIMP? It's the only one I use because it's free. :lol: Would love to get pointers on it.

nowadays you dont have to pay to get photo editing software....although i pay for mines for tax purposes...lol

i use photoshop 6 and lightroom 5

Damb bruh, I think the remodeled house is the appropriate move if you stay, right?

definitely. They gave me a similar option when graduating high school. A nice watch or a car and I went with the car. I'm going to end up buying my own watch whenever I decide to get a really nice one

It would be much appreciated. I'm going in blind and have been for the past few years, haven't gotten much better since I first bought the camera.

thing is im prettu much self taught bro and still learning, so i dont wanna pass on wrongful info, but the stuff ive learned over the years has helped me alot and wouldnt mind venturing into a YT chanel for *** and giggles and help ya along the way....ill see.....you can always shoot me a pm or vidit the photography thread...plenty of helpful NTers in there..

ksteezy im a big fan of your fashion taste, but those laces bro.....cringe worthy. especially on such a beautiful shoe like the dalton. it's like seeing hubcaps on an M3. 

Last edited:
i know bruhs, i know....is just one of those things to me though....no matter how many tell me they hate it, i grew up lacing everything like that...next time i wear them ill lace them up all the way...

thing is im prettu much self taught bro and still learning, so i dont wanna pass on wrongful info, but the stuff ive learned over the years has helped me alot and wouldnt mind venturing into a YT chanel for *** and giggles and help ya along the way....ill see.....you can always shoot me a pm or vidit the photography thread...plenty of helpful NTers in there..

yeah I've been in there, most of the guys recommended a book called "Understanding Exposure" I've read through it, just have a difficult time putting the concepts in action

I hate you Ksteezy. That pic is gonna end up making me drop bills on a shoe I'm rarely gonna wear :lol:

i know bruhs, i know....is just one of those things to me though....no matter how many tell me they hate it, i grew up lacing everything like that...next time i wear them ill lace them up all the way...

Please promise us won't lace them up all the way just for the picture then go back to being an x-man.

Last edited:
I really do want a pair of Daltons, but I just don't know when the Hell I'd ever wear them. The only time I've worn nice dress shoes and boots have been for job interviews and a wedding or two. Definitely not gonna wear something nice like that to the club/bar hopping, Aldo gets the job done there. Feels bad to have $350+ shoes and wear them once or twice a year. I usually just wear Lanvins or Jack Purcells on a daily basis cause my work environment is fairly casual.

they just look so good though

You really wouldn't wear a pair of Dalton's out to one of these trendy clubs or bar hoping in SF?

One of the reasons I want them is because I've been going out in San Francisco a lot more lately and sometimes I feel a little underdressed particularly when it comes to footwear.

Dalton's seem fine to me for some place like Infusion or bar hopping on Polk Street.

I'm gonna keep my eyes open for sales and check out some of the other options you guys recommended thanks for the advice.

what do you guys wear when you guys go out to clubs? been contemplating whether i should wear my nicer clothing or wear something cheaper/older since I know i will be sweating, near alcohol,etc.

what do you guys wear when you guys go out to clubs? been contemplating whether i should wear my nicer clothing or wear something cheaper/older since I know i will be sweating, near alcohol,etc.
Keep it simple. Most clubs my way in DC accept graphic tees and sneakers. But it all depends on how I feel. For the most part I keep it simple with a button down, slim jeans and some casual shoes or jordans.  Anything more would be considered overdress imo.

PS..... Its not the rachet spots in DC either.

yeah I've been in there, most of the guys recommended a book called "Understanding Exposure" I've read through it, just have a difficult time putting the concepts in action

I understand , sometimes seeing someone hands on is the best teacher, reason why I've been thinking of putting up a channel...I'll keep ya posted

I highly doubt they will care unless your job is at a fashion firm.

For most jobs out there, including highly paid positions, you can show up in orthopedic style Rockports and get the job if you have the knowledge required.

You really wouldn't wear a pair of Dalton's out to one of these trendy clubs or bar hoping in SF?

One of the reasons I want them is because I've been going out in San Francisco a lot more lately and sometimes I feel a little underdressed particularly when it comes to footwear.

Dalton's seem fine to me for some place like Infusion or bar hopping on Polk Street.

I'm gonna keep my eyes open for sales and check out some of the other options you guys recommended thanks for the advice.

man I wore Ferragamos to the club one time, and the morning after when I saw what happened to them from the alcohol and who knows what, I was hella mad. Scuff marks everywhere from drunk people stepping on them and a big @#$ dent in the leather from where my girlfriend impaled my foot with her high heel. Ever since then I've been wearing Aldos to the club. I don't get upset at $100 dress shoes getting scuffed up and torn up, just slap some polish on it and they're good to go again for another night at the clubs :lol:

Last edited:
man I wore Ferragamos to the club one time, and the morning after when I saw what happened to them from the alcohol and who knows what, I was hella mad. Scuff marks everywhere. Ever since then I've been wearing Aldos to the club. I don't get upset at $100 dress shoes getting scuffed up and torn up, just slap some polish on it and they're good to go again for another night at the club's
laugh.gif
I hear you man, I took my Allen Edmonds to Vegas and did the typical Vegas routine (XS, Marquee) with the EDM crowds......next day was depressing.....

But I do wear all of my "nice" shoes, which would include Daltons, to happy hour, lounges, bars. Just not any place that involves dancing (EDM) where the calf leather can actually get scuffed/damaged beyond repair. 

I've spilt alcoholic beverages on my calf leather shoes plenty of times and they have weathered the storm just fine. I clean them frequently and always keep up with the leather conditioner. 

Yeah Vegas is the worst place to wear Nice shoes out. My friends and I usually club hop and walk everywhere, so our shoes end up pretty beat up at the end of our night. Plus all that walking in leather soled shoes really hits you the next morning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom