Dressing Better Vol 2.0

this iphone 5S cam going crazy. H&M sweats and Sambas, I need to cop more sambas.

and looks like the Lim collection at target will get marked down because the one by me had everything in stock. Doesnt help they keep the mens stuff in the womens section either.
Just came out less than a week ago.... doubt its gonna get marked down already

actual pics if any? Was trying to turn em into shorts, but the struggle is REAL trying to track em down... Target website says its only available online, but a couple of NTers have spotted em in stores...

Did you ever hit Rockville man?

Did you ever hit Rockville man?

Yeah man, the next day after your post. No camo Sweats in stock. Plenty of black sweats, so might just wait to see if those hit the sale rack. LMK if you see any more... Thanks again for your help fam. Also looking for the colorblock tee in black/blue... Wanna match my Royal 1's and FOAMBZ, LOL.

Yeah man, the next day after your post. No camo Sweats in stock. Plenty of black sweats, so might just wait to see if those hit the sale rack. LMK if you see any more... Thanks again for your help fam. Also looking for the colorblock tee in black/blue... Wanna match my Royal 1's and FOAMBZ, LOL.
Was online only.

I just got off the Wheaton metro to go home I'm gonna stop by target since its literally right here.

I just got off the Wheaton metro to go home I'm gonna stop by target since its literally right here.

Don't waste your time fam, they GOT like 2 pieces out of the ENTIRE line... Trust me I live walking distance from the Mall...

Eh I'm in line checking out with the olive Henley. No sweats. They got one pair of black kicks, cat tee, block long sleeve, few diff button downs.

Don't waste your time fam, they GOT like 2 pieces out of the ENTIRE line... Trust me I live walking distance from the Mall...

pics didn't show up the first time
Arms towards your wrist area looks a little too big. Rest looks fine(don't like the T shirt but I dont think your rocking the suit like that )
yeah i feel the same way about the sleeves. i'm gonna get them shortened. and naw i wouldnt do a run dmc tee and plaid suit haha

Nako XL, love the AE Walnut strands bro. Look great with the suit. 
gracias brother

Damn, WHEATON had NONE of that on Sunday (release day) when i went up there. They had the Dark Grey Cardigan and the Colorblocked sweatshirt in random spots in the men's section (they had absolutely NO display setup for the drop AT ALL), and only women's items in the Main Women's Display upstairs when you walk in. They must have added items after the fact.

Last edited:
They have it set up right when you walk in now. Men's and women's together. Only big sizes left in most of the shirts. Olive Henley was only small. Bought it just cuz

They have it set up right when you walk in now. Men's and women's together. Only big sizes left in most of the shirts. Olive Henley was only small. Bought it just cuz

I saw the Men's mixed with the womens as well. They had only the black shoes, so I tried them on. Those are huge! I'm normally a 10.5-11, but I tried on the 10 and still had room!

Good looks fam... I'm sure i'll find em... Gonna be in Buffalo/Niagara Falls/Toronto this weekend so gonna try and hit some targets out there, maybe I'll get lucky...
no prob. Just know that its a dark camo, but has accents of royal blue. You might wanna get a Medium too because the sizing is off.

Back
Top Bottom