Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I got caught out in the rain yesterday. Should I do anything to care for my dress shoes or are they fine as is? Right now I just used a damp towel to wipe off any dirt and what not and put the shoe trees in them and that's it.

That is perfectly fine. Just let it dry on it's own after a quick wipe.

I'm confused did you mean not at? I figure you did if not I'm lost. As for the collection I like the striped peacoat and the wool cargos. Everything else seemed ok but I really like those 2 and the underwear on sale.

yeah I meant not at

Gap sucks; how is this collection now at the King of Prussia mall?!? it's the biggest and probably wealthiest mall in America
Just how it goes. The 1 downtown probably gets more traffic. Whenever I go to KOP Gap is always empty. Nobody really goes to the other side of the mall that much

Is it me or is GQ magazine falling off?

The articles are good, but some of the looks are kinda. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Hey_

Went down to Aventura to check out the collection.

It seems to me, that the Todd Snider stuff was of the best quality.

Saturdays NYC really impressed me, especially the waxed cotton bomber and the oxford.

The best of Ovadia & Sons is probably the cardigan.

Julius F. Wrek

Is it me or is GQ magazine falling off?

The articles are good, but some of the looks are kinda. :rolleyes
It becomes redundant after a while. I haven't bought a GQ mag since when Jkissi was featured on it a couple years back. I stick to international mags now, but still don't buy them too much because they're kind of pricey.

It becomes redundant after a while. I haven't bought a GQ mag since when Jkissi was featured on it a couple years back. I stick to international mags now, but still don't buy them too much because they're kind of pricey.
Keep a look out for the deals NT posts on magazines. I’ve been getting free Maxims for 5 years now and free Car&Driver and MotorTrend for 2 years. My GQ subscription is also 2 years for $12 for 4 years now, all thanks to NT!

Last edited:
I noticed camo khakis/cargos have been all the rage in the last couple pages.
Stopped by UO yesterday and saw these Dockers Alpha Khakis variety. About 65 bucks.
2pqjev8.jpg

Love the slim tapered look/feel on these.
mr3fc.jpg

Had to put a filter on the pic cuz there was too much sunlight in the room.
I'm 5'10, btw. 34x32 in the pic.
Thank you TimGOD. Came out to $54 shipped.:pimp:

Last edited:
I'm looking for a pair of boots in this style, any recommendations?

I had to search through for this, I remembered these boots had been posted.

They're up on Last Call for $229 - 40% (only until 5pm EST) = $137.40. I also got an e-mail a little earlier with the coupon code HELLO that takes $50 off a purchase of $100 or more. Not sure if they're stackable but it's worth a shot. I don't know about fit or quality but potentially $87.40? Shhhiiiiiieeeetttt...

Gorilla USA Suede High-Top, Chocolate

Gorilla USA Leather Trekker, Tan

Clothes will always be around, my man. Do not worry one bit.
I'm excited to see the collaboration with Gap because I hope it can trickle a collaboration with the BR line that is severely in need of some refreshing.
Quite true sir, I've just been itching for a new pair of AE's since I got my last pair Nov 2011. I suppose I have until Oct 9 to generate some extra funds.

Yeah to the guy that tried them, i know this may be a dumb question but are they lined? I have never had wool pants so don't know if its like all ichy in there or if its lined with some sort of polyester? Are they light weight or heavy wool? Sorry for all the questions but i like the look of them better then the Snyder olive slim cargo. But if they are all sorts of itchy im gonna pass

Unfortunately, they are only lined in the crotch area, which sucks because it may tend to get itchy everywhere else at times. But I'm up here in Canada, and these will only be worn during the winter with long johns under lol. And to compare, they are a bit bigger fit than slim fit chinos.

Those Snyder cargos were perfect, really liked that the most out of the collection.

I picked up a couple things from the Gap x GQ Collection. My favorite is the Todd Snyder cargos by far. The Mark McNairy camos could have been tapered a little more. The GAP on 59th and Lex (NY) didn't have the olive striped jacket, I really wanted to see that one. They said it will come in later, just like the website.

GQ looks the same to me, same tight fitting clothes (that are likely altered for the pics) while the model being photographed is moving or usually jumping.

I picked up a couple things from the Gap x GQ Collection. My favorite is the Todd Snyder cargos by far. The Mark McNairy camos could have been tapered a little more. The GAP on 59th and Lex (NY) didn't have the olive striped jacket, I really wanted to see that one. They said it will come in later, just like the website.

Yeup, most of the stores havent gotten in that shipment yet.

And smh at my store losing 8 of those BLK DNM jackets, hopefully by the time theyre done looking into what happened with them and getting them back into the store, I can use my discount lol.

Back
Top Bottom