Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Longtime lurker in this thread, my outfit from last night. Hopefully I can contribute a bit more
S
Good looking fit bro! Info on the shoes?

My man Adrian stays hooking me up. :pimp: Now that I got a camera, I'll try to contribute my mediocre fits :lol: as well as post da hookups from A!

I can't get this W+H coat out of my head. Do you think a plaid pattern like that would qualify as "timeless" or is that coat going to be out of style in a year?

Last edited:
Plaid patterns are timeless. Even if it goes out of style, who cares? There are some styles that are more "in" than others, ie camo at the moment. Develop your own aesthetic and roll with it. Buffalo print plaid was in so heavily during the fall and winter of 2009, everyone had a campaign on them. That trend quickly faded out and I don't recall anyone doing anything major the following year. The print remains classic nonetheless. I still have a flannel shirt and shacket in that print that get worn normally.

Last edited:

Longtime lurker in this thread, my outfit from last night. Hopefully I can contribute a bit more
Welcome!

Is that a 2 button jacket? If so, leave the bottom button undone.

Today:

Both your outfits from this weekend were causual yet pretty unique. I liked them. My biggest thing about Joggers is that I don't really wear sneakers so in not sure they have a place in my wardrobe outside of just chillin at the crib.

^Thanks, man. I think joggers will be dope with derbies and bluchers too. I plan on doing those sooner or later along with rugged boots. I usually do sneakers on the weekends since I'm limited somewhat on what I can wear M-F.

This has probably been discussed before, but what happens if 2 NT'ers make the cut on the TSBMen Contest? :lol:

This has probably been discussed before, but what happens if 2 NT'ers make the cut on the TSBMen Contest? :lol:
I don't think it's been discussed fully.

The first TSB contest had that ironically enough. It was K and Vlad. Not too many people knew Vlad was on NT until mid way through. K has a cult like following on here so folks rallied to ensure his victory.

I would think that it wouldn't matter as long as one of us wins :lol:

I don't think it's been discussed fully.

The first TSB contest had that ironically enough. It was K and Vlad. Not too many people knew Vlad was on NT until mid way through. K has a cult like following on here so folks rallied to ensure his victory.

I would think that it wouldn't matter as long as one of us wins :lol:

:lol:

Maybe the person who wins can give an item or two to the other NT'er that doesn't win? That would be my plan if I won.

I plan to take my pic tomorrow. I see they say multiple photos/entries are welcome. Do you guys send more than one fit to them to improve your chances?

:lol:

Maybe the person who wins can give an item or two to the other NT'er that doesn't win? That would be my plan if I won.

I plan to take my pic tomorrow. I see they say multiple photos/entries are welcome. Do you guys send more than one fit to them to improve your chances?

Both Adrian and K raffled off some of the items to NTers.

I will give stuff away as well if I win.

on the hunt for a brown boot for nyc winter. anyone know a shoe in a style similar to these?

missed out two years ago and am regretting it now.
mean.gif

Last edited:

Sartorial deathmatch.

\

Vlad joined because of that contest :smile:

Last edited:
Ended up linking with the homies Sergio and G today. Hit some thrifts and got some lunch.
Serg ended up landing better finds than me (although, lettuce be cereal, it was because I found it :lol: )

Here's some pics from today:

Didn't get a chance to snap pics of his finds, so I'll let him fill you guise in. Here are my finds:

Finally broke my Alden cherry :wink:

Yo A! If you ever find any shoes while out thrifting in a 13 D hit me up. Main thing I'm looking for now are something walnut colored and black cap toes.

Back
Top Bottom