Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Gapis having 40% off your total purchase with the code: GAPSAIL online and in store.
That waxed field coat looks money.

Link this, father.
Only showing in gray now. But the brown looks better.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=603511002

All sizes are gone in that waxed jacket except Xl and up

Real man sizes. :smokin
Damn Tim. I know you are brolic but you rock an XL my G? :nerd:

Yeah, i fill em out w/o looking like typical "swole guy in tight clothing" douche.

Not gonna lie, i like the way I look in L sometimes, but XL is more of the safety blanket size.
Hey man, do you. You put in that work brodie. Might as well let the yambz know :smokin

Gapis having 40% off your total purchase with the code: GAPSAIL online and in store.
They always have exclusions unfortunately, wouldn't let me discount their selvage denim when it tried yesterday.

If you want straight fit, they have the straight fit selvedges made in bangladesh in the sales section for $50 in select sizes. I ordered a pair of them last week but they were excluded from sale codes also.

Last edited:
They always have exclusions unfortunately, wouldn't let me discount their selvage denim when it tried yesterday.

If you want straight fit, they have the straight fit selvedges made in bangladesh in the sales section for $50 in select sizes. I ordered a pair of them last week but they were excluded from sale codes also.
Thanks I'll check it out in store, straight fit's leg openings are usually too big for my liking.

Jeans I wore in yesterday's pics are selvedge straights from gap. Perfect after a hem/taper and then on top of my that, not constricting on thighs :pimp:

Yeah the leg openings are a little big but I bought them to wear with my bulky boots. Slim and tapered leg openings didn't look right with my duckboots.

Back
Top Bottom