Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ahhh makes sense. Wish weather down here was cold enough for me to wear my timbs, but I'm usually in some Clark's DB.

And pinoy732, I really need to find a tailor who I can trust to do that competently.

Yo A im gonna need you to put me on to your tailor. My parents sold their house so now I have no excuse to drive an hour to the guy I used to go to lol

Yeah, i fill em out w/o looking like typical "swole guy in tight clothing" douche.

That fine line, :lol:... :smh:

Fitting nicely into a Large now, XL fits me perfect in the shoulder/chest area, but always needs tailoring in the midsection. The extra cost...ain't eeem mad.

Yeah the leg openings are a little big but I bought them to wear with my bulky boots. Slim and tapered leg openings didn't look right with my duckboots.

What height duck boots? Have you ever rocked your pants tucked into them? :nerd: :nerd:

My dude Jon gets banned for sneezing in a thread....meanwhile.....

Anyways glad I missed that whole exchange.

Yeah the leg openings are a little big but I bought them to wear with my bulky boots. Slim and tapered leg openings didn't look right with my duckboots.

What height duck boots? Have you ever rocked your pants tucked into them? :nerd: :nerd:

I got the 6' inch bean boots. Never tried the jean tuck into boots. I like lacing them tight. My friend did it last year and his girlfriend made fun of him the whole time. Maybe i'll try it out next time it rains.

Yo A im gonna need you to put me on to your tailor. My parents sold their house so now I have no excuse to drive an hour to the guy I used to go to lol
PM da digitz. I'll give you the info. Ask Mike (blackredgoatxiii), he seems quite pleased with my guy. Coming from somerset, y'all drive about the same distance. He's New Brunswick.

Side note: When we grabbing a drink patna?

what sneakers are you guys rocking, don't like Jack Purcells and don't really have an idea of other style of casual sneakers. 

Jordan I, IIIs, IVs, VIs (all breds) and FK Lunars (feet too wide for Racers and Trainers) are what I wear casually.

Welp, looks like runners finally caught TSB's eye. They put up a feature about them today:

http://tsbmen.com/32757/scrunchy-bottoms-elastic-cuff-pants/

:lol: @ scrunchy bottoms

Usually trends grow on me and I can accept it, doesn't mean I'll ever wear it myself but I'll see some looks that I actually like. Don't see that ever happening with this one. I really hate this look
Yep. Really dislike runners.
More power to those who get down with them I guess though. Just not my steelo

Anyone in the thread from Vegas?

I'm new to the area and looking for a tailor. Figured I'd ask so I don't have to rely on yelp

Nice look at some of the street culture and style in South Africa from Street Etiquette. Like I said I've been envious of the way these dudes travel. Some day I hope to have the means to do the same

Back
Top Bottom