Dressing Better Vol 2.0

dude i dont own a single pair of true religions these days LOL

thats funny cuz ppl say i look like him or will smith
He's notorious for rocking boot cut jeans
laugh.gif

I thought your fit looked great until I scrolled down past your knees though. The jeans look like a good fit in the thigh area but like everyone else has said they'd be more flattering with a taper. Still don't look bad though just a little nitpicking constructive criticism
smile.gif

Last edited:
yea they at "zatiny"

bootcuts are never a good thing these days? im gonna go change i have some gap straight fits i can throw on right now in like a light grey or whatever i picked up not long ago

o man................they called lucky a compression shirt

o well lucky dont feel bad, i be lookin like that when im dressed up too. how do you avoid it if you have brolic arms?

i dunno ive never been made fun of in person about it?
I think its fine. If you like boot cut jeans then buy it. Your jeans doesn't have to be slim straight to look good.

He's notorious for rocking boot cut jeans :lol:

I thought your fit looked great until I scrolled down past your knees though. The jeans look like a good fit in the thigh area but like everyone else has said they'd be more flattering with a taper.

yea, i use to be heavy into tr billy jeans

going to go change now. this is why i asked you guys before i headed out.

Al:

Your brolic frame would look great with a Henley shirt and dark indigo slim fit jeans. Pair with plain sneakers or boots. I will touch more on this after I get home.

I'm actually wearing that exact outfit today with black Flyknit Trainers :lol:

Al:

Your brolic frame would look great with a Henley shirt and dark indigo slim fit jeans. Pair with plain sneakers or boots. I will touch more on this after I get home.

Sometimes this thread is a little "ayo".. This is one of those times

With all the travel talk yesterday, funny enough that I ran into this today.

How to pack a suit
Q: I don’t want to schlep a garment bag on business trips. How should I pack a suit in my carry-on? —Bruce Saber, New York, N.Y.

A: Our six-step method, below, keeps creases at bay for a smooth arrival. To release any remaining rumples, use that old trick: hang the ensemble in the bathroom while showering—the steam will work wonders.

1. Hold the jacket facing away from you.
0ab603a2-531d-499d-9be7-90de679f8293_201311-ss-how-to-pack-a-suit-2.jpg

2. Turn one half of the jacket, including the sleeve, inside out.
e3591196-814a-4345-9d40-397375140532_201311-ss-how-to-pack-a-suit-3.jpg

3. Slip the right-side-out sleeve into the opposite armhole and pull all the way through.
26c5dd38-98a9-4b62-8acf-f5c147fc1f1d_201311-ss-how-to-pack-a-suit-4.jpg

4. Fold sleeve across, then insert a curled-up pair of briefs under the shoulder pads to protect their shape.
222febb0-0ccb-454d-87cc-3abc029a6771_201311-ss-how-to-pack-a-suit-5.jpg

5. Lay the jacket flat and align the lapels and collar, keeping natural folds.
357c9ba6-e52f-4b3a-bcd5-8c475013fda7_201311-ss-how-to-pack-a-suit-6.jpg

6. Roll the jacket around the bundle, then fold suit pants in half lengthwise and roll around jacket. Place in bag.
5aa509bb-0b08-421d-91d9-20e57f8ed6c6_201311-ss-how-to-pack-a-suit-7.jpg

lol geez

i dunno guess im desensitized to ayo situations cuz the things ive seen or heard at the gyms......hell my main gym buddy wll have me critique him sometimes in the locker room also.

Al:

Sometimes this thread is a little "ayo".. This is one of those times
When I read that I was like....
Info on gif? What's the backstory?
http://www.burntorangenation.com/20...-marine-explains-outburst-at-marquise-goodwin

lol geez

i dunno guess im desensitized to ayo situations cuz the things ive seen or heard at the gyms......hell my main gym buddy wll have me critique him sometimes in the locker room also.
Agreed. This whole ayo thing is laughable. If you don't have any suspect demeanor then you're good.

Lots of bromance at the gym for sure. Especially around the dudes you see day after day for months on.

I only have the single pants hangers but I wanna get a tiered one like this.

I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. Contractors are in my place literally right now installing my custom closet. Now I regret not going with a tall vertical hanging section to hang my pants upright.

With all the travel talk yesterday, funny enough that I ran into this today.

Does anyone have a good method to hang dress pants? I can never do it properly.
Its all about the hangers bruh.

http://www.realsimple.com/home-orga...gers-for-your-pants-10000001609959/page6.html

I use the hangers from Nordstroms/Macys to hang some of my pants. My roomate hates when I hang my APCs because he says it looks like my legs are still in them :lol:

I'm actually wearing that exact outfit today with black Flyknit Trainers :lol:
Somewhere K is smiling.

:smile:

Back
Top Bottom