Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Did I miss the code for SAKS Fifth Friends And Family?

dont think it was posted. there are usually very few exclusions. got my girl a mcqueen scarf last time around

The code is right there in the frontpage at saks.com: FRNFAM

Exclusions are stupid long though. :lol:

**Designer Exclusions: 3.1 Phillip Lim, A Detacher, Acne apparel and shoes, Adam Lippes, Akris, A.L.C. apparel, Alberta Ferretti, Alexander Lewis, Alexander McQueen women's and men's apparel, shoes and handbags, Alexander Wang apparel, shoes and handbags, Alexandre Birman, Alezandre Vauthier, Altuzarra, Amelia Toro, American Designer special orders, AMI, Ann Demeulemeester apparel and shoes, Antonio Berardi, Antonio Marras, Anya Hindmarch handbags, Aquilano Rimondi, Azzedine Alaia, Balenciaga shoes and handbags, Band of Outsiders, Belstaff shoes and men's, Blumarine, Bogner, Bose, men's and women's Bottega Veneta apparel, shoes and handbags, Boy. by Band of Outsiders, Brian Atwood, Bridal Sample Sale, Brioni, Brunello Cucinelli, Bugaboo, Butler's Men's Grooming Salon, Bvlgari, Cacharel, Canada Goose, Carolina Herrera, Cartier, Carven, Celine, Chado Ralph Rucci, CHANEL, Charbonnel et Walker, Charvet, Chloe Handbags, Chopard, Christian Cota, Christian Louboutin, Christian Wunants, Christophe LeMaire, Christopher Kane, Church's shoes, Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons, Comme des Garcons men's, apparel, shoes and handbags, Comme des Garcons Play apparel, Costume Nationale, Courreges, Couture Collections special orders, Creatures of the Wind, Cushnie et Ochs, David Yurman, Derek Lam, Designer special orders, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan shoes, Dries Van Noten apparel and shoes, Drome, DSquared, Dylan's Candy Bar, Edmundo Castillo shoes, Elie Saab, Elisanero shoes, Emilio Pucci, Emporio Armani, Erdem, Escada special orders, Etro, Evening Designer special orders, Fay, Fendi, Gareth Pugh, Georgina Goodman, Giambattista Valli shoes, Giorgio Armani, girl. by Band of Outsiders, Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes, Givenchy men's, shoes and handbags, Graff, Gucci women's and men's apparel, Gucci shoes & handbags, Gucci small leather goods, Gucci kids shoes, Gucci kids, and Gucci accessories, Guiseppe Zanotti men's, H. Stern, Haider Ackermann apparel and shoes, Hatt, Hermes, Honor, Isaia, Issey Miyake apparel, J Mendel, Jason Wu, Jay Strongwater furniture and home & gifts, Jerome C Rousseau, Jerome Dreyfuss, Jet Set, Jil Sander, Jimmy Choo shoes and handbags, John Allan Men's Grooming Salon, Junya Wantanabe, JW Anderson, Karolina Zmarlack, Katherine Kwei, Kaufman Franco apparel, Kenzo, Kiton, Konstantino, Lanvin, Les Copains, Libertine, Lila Castellaneta, Loewe handbags, Lorena Sarbu, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, MacKenzie Childs, Maclaren, Maison Martin Margiela, Manolo Blahnik, Mantu, Marc Jacobs apparel and shoes, Marchesa Couture, Maria La Rosa, Marios Schwab, Marni, Marsell shoes, Martin Grant, Mary Kantrantzou, Mason by Michelle Mason, Max Kibardin, MCM handbags, Michael Bastian, Miu Miu shoes, handbags and accessories, Moncler, Mont Blanc, Moschino shoes and handbags, Mrs. John L. Strong Stationary, Narcisco Rodriguez, Neil Barrett, Nicholas Kirkwood, Nina Ricci, Norman Ambrose, Ohne Titel, Opening Ceremony apparel and shoes, Oscar de la Renta apparel, shoes and special orders, Ostwald, Paul Andrew, Paul Smith, Penfield, Peserico, Peter Pilotto, Pierre Hardy shoes, Pollini, Polo Black Label Denim, Pomelatto, Prabal Gurung, Prada, Premier Salons, Proenza Schouler apparel and shoes, Rafael Cennamo, Ralph Lauren Black Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Consignment, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren watches, Reed Krakoff, Rene Caovilla, Richard Nicoll, Rick Owens, Rick Owens Dark Shadow, Rick Owens Lillies, Ritmo Mvndo watches, Robert Clergerie, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Roger Vivier, Rupert Sanderson, Sacai, Sacai Luck, Saddler's Union handbags, Saint Laurent, See by Chloe apparel, Sergio Rossi shoes, Shamask, Special Art, Stella McCartney, Suno, Sydney Evan, T by Alexander Wang, Tabitha Simmons shoes, Tess Giberson, Thakoon, Thakoon Addition, The Fur Salon, The Row apparel and handbags, Thomas Taitt, Tivoli, Tod's, Toy Watch, Ugg Australia, Valentino, Vera Wang, Veronica Beard, Versace handbags, Viktor & Rolf, Vionnet apparel and shoes, Wes Gordon, Yiquing Yin, Yohji Yamamoto, Zegna, Zenith Watches, Zero + Maria Cornejo.

The list of what's eligible would probably be shorter.

guess things have changed since the spring. like i said i was able to cop alexander mcqueen with no problem

actually it looks like it depends on what item you are looking at. some of those designers are still available for an extra 25% off depending on what you want. seems item specific

eff your casual fridays.
rocked this to go get gas and to cvs

just kidding. wedding time

I'm pissed that my orders from JCrew & JCF haven't even shipped yet. Order was placed 5 days ago.

I hate waiting for stuff to ship. I placed orders at Nordstrom and J.Crew 2 weeks ago. One isn't shipping until the 23rd and the other Halloween. SMH.

Last edited:
I'm pissed that my orders from JCrew & JCF haven't even shipped yet. Order was placed 5 days ago.

I hate waiting for stuff to ship. I placed 2 orders 2 weeks ago. One isn't shipping until the 23rd and the other Halloween. SMH.

Seems like more sites take longer just to ship things out now, especially when there's free shipping involved. Might as well be buying from people on eBay.

I wish more stuff I wanted was available to buy at the brick and mortar stores. I hate spending extra on shipping. Sometimes the deals are only online too. Only stuff I buy at the mall now are plain tees and Levi's.

I ordered during the Columbus Day sale on both sites earlier in the week. I'm sure they had mad orders, but its like the fulfillment center is ran out of some guy's apartment.

Took me mad long to get mine from factory but it came in yesterday :pimp: need to get that herringbone tailored though

You're a Gooners fan just cuz you needed a Prem team or because of the Henry days?

Henry days bro. Immediately was my favorite player once I got into it and stuck with the gunners since. 1st place doe :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom