Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Black/Rose gold is the Orient Bambino. Blue Diver is the Orient Blue Ray with a dark blue leather Meyhofer band.

I got mine from http://www.discountwatchstore.com/. There is an option to "make an offer". Submit a lowball offer ($100) and they will counter with an offer of $125 shipped. The bambino is harder to find for that price so jump on it if it's in stock.
Thanks Wis!

Props to illmatickal on this site. Used the method suggested and they countered with an offer of $116.xx shipped for the Bambino. :smokin

Last edited:
What
The blue. Not sure yet though. It's like 30 percent acrylic.
what kinda boots are those? Look pretty sick.

LOL same shxt. I'm 5'10, 207 at 10%

People swear i'm massive, I don't see it. Just proportioned.

great stats bro. Thats pro athlete level , considering your ht and wt. 207 is a lot to carry on a 5'10 frame, esp being at 10%! props

on a side note: it must be hard to find stuff that fits your chest and waist at the same time. or shirts that fit your neck and aren't blousy in the waist. My boy has similar measurements as you, and is always complaining about that!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, anyone (mainly Bama) know where/if I can find some AE Dundee Shell Cordovan's in a size 9.5?

I haven't seen many shell cordovans on sale but figured I'd ask here. My brother in law is looking around for some and I might suprise him with some as a gift.

any pants comparable to lands end slim fit cargo pants from canvas? they sold out in all dope sizes now. should of scooped two of each color smh

Those red wings good for snow? Great deal sinve I have $60 reward certificate.. also sizing on those? Compared to Clark's db

Last edited:
Those red wings good for snow? Great deal sinve I have $60 reward certificate.. also sizing on those? Compared to Clark's db
Should be. Wear them with camp socks, and they are good to go.

I take a size 9 in Nike and Jordan sneakers. I am a size 8 in Clarks DB. I am a size 8.5 in Red Wings.

I asked about relocating for a career advancement several days ago, and a member PM'd me yesterday to suggest looking into TX. The gent also sent a list of growing companies. It's gestures like this that really make me appreciative of helping one another out. Not DB related, but I wanted to say.

Back
Top Bottom