Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Pretty sure none of what Robin Thicke is posting is true but I did laugh out loud at his Rulership speech. And nothing against the guys who left but I kind of like the thread better now. I don't see any reason for the "regulars/leaders" to have the final say on every discussion. This thread doesn't need someone "in charge". Some of the info they posted was definitely appreciated but I like viewing this thread for info about style and fashion, not feeling like an outsider to dapperbro-linkup fraternity.

Your supreme ruler is a helpful ruler

I+can+see+this+guy+doing+that+_eccdd552220811be861018af50cf0338.jpg

Anyone here have experience with French Connection? I used to have a few different items from them and I only have a t-shirt left so I was curious about the current fit & quality. I know in the past quality was fine but their retail prices weren't justified...they've got 30% sale items online and a lot of stuff is dirt cheap but Final Sale.

looking for this old allsaints cardigan but it's sold out everywhere.

been looking for similar items in season but not having much luck. anyone know of any?

Anyone here have experience with French Connection? I used to have a few different items from them and I only have a t-shirt left so I was curious about the current fit & quality. I know in the past quality was fine but their retail prices weren't justified...they've got 30% sale items online and a lot of stuff is dirt cheap but Final Sale.

F.C UK is a good brand. I have some sweaters and a jacket from them. Fit is usually pretty modern.

Wrong I text with Adrian regularly. He apologizes for his bigotry but idk he seems really Zimmermanish

Wis is updating his tumlr daily. Totally swathed his style to goth athletic doe

Fam... :rofl:

RFX that read on "Motorcycle Style" was really interesting, thanks for posting

Last edited:
Fit is slim but TTS and the quality is good.

Thanks!

DapperBroLinkUp always comes through.

I was obsessed w/ fc in HS!

Lol Armani exchange, deisel, and FC

The douchebag trifecta

Really? I guess I haven't been aware of FC for that long but I never put it in the same category as Armani Exchange or Diesel with the clubgoing meathead guido crowd. Looking through what they have now I don't see it so whatever.

Last edited:
:lol: if wis really left this thread because of people critiquing his outfits. He did in the first dressing better thread too. Dude disappeared for years after people gave him him some criticism. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks!

DapperBroLinkUp always comes through.

I was obsessed w/ fc in HS!

Lol Armani exchange, deisel, and FC

The douchebag trifecta

Really? I guess I haven't been aware of FC for that long but I never put it in the same category as Armani Exchange or Diesel with the clubgoing meathead guido crowd. Looking through what they have now I don't see it so whatever.

I meant their diffusion line f.c. UK
And lol that was over a decade ago when I was in HS #grandpa

LEAVE WIS ALONE!

Bespoke suit was made in the wrong fabric as was posted before. Got a call today that the original fabric I wanted is out of stock. Had two options, get a 50% refund; mind you they let me keep the wrong suit already, or pick another fabric.

I picked another fabric options. Went with a Prince of Wales with Peak Lapels. Was going to get it regardless come March for my 10 year HS reunion, two bespoke suits for the price of 1 FTW!

I've mentioned this before but I've been looking for a parka... preferably a fishtail parka. Any recommendation?

Thanks in advance, dudes.

Bespoke suit was made in the wrong fabric as was posted before. Got a call today that the original fabric I wanted is out of stock. Had two options, get a 50% refund; mind you they let me keep the wrong suit already, or pick another fabric.

I picked another fabric options. Went with a Prince of Wales with Peak Lapels. Was going to get it regardless come March for my 10 year HS reunion, two bespoke suits for the price of 1 FTW!

You have no luck at all with getting suits made correctly but it works out that you have a lot of luck with ending up getting a good deal. As long as you're happy in the end though!

:lol: if wis really left this thread because of people critiquing his outfits. He did in the first dressing better thread too. Dude disappeared for years after people gave him him some criticism. :lol: :smh:

He seems like a real good guy but that's extremely lame if true.
i had read TypeR's post that he & Pinoy732 "decided to fall back" and it sounded like they both made a concentrated effort & agreement to stay away. It's one thing if life keeps you busy, your priorities change or whatever but c'mon...

Last edited:
I've mentioned this before but I've been looking for a parka... preferably a fishtail parka. Any recommendation?

Thanks in advance, dudes.

NorthFace Vostok parka. Has a zip vent in the back, its not exactly dressing better , but it looks really cool IMO.

Back
Top Bottom