Dressing Better Vol 2.0

They sell quite well even at retail price, every now and again they hit outlets but they sell out quickly, I got mine for a discounted price and I agree they aren't worth the $500 price tag.. i think it's $550 now, I could be mistaken.
Mad bread. Nike knows kids can't afford both to buy jackets and quick strike shoes! Lol.

Not sure how many are interested in these here but Macys has the Nike Heritage Destroyer in red with white leather sleeves and you can use the code FRIEND for 25% off: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...32&CategoryID=58432&LinkType=#fn=sp=1&spc=371

Must admit, sort of want!

I like it, but would prefer black sleeves.. that price is also stupid lol

check your jcpenny stores. they have a sale going on which is pretty good.

some pretty decent basic pieces for good prices specially if youre on a budget.

Red Wings Iron Ranger $180 
pimp.gif

Piperlime: 40% Off Everything until Midnight PST. Enter code "FASHION" at checkout. Free shipping.

Offer valid for redemption on select Piperlime merchandise online only from 5:00 PM ET December 10, 2013 to 2:59 AM ET December 11, 2013. Offer not valid on international purchases. Offer not valid on the following select brands: Exclude Stuart Weitzman, Minnetonka, Frye, Hunter, Sorel, Sam Edelman, Vince, Clare Vivier, Rebecca Minkoff, Loeffler Randall, Current Elliot, Rag & Bone, Theory, Equipment and Marc by Marc Jacobs. Offer not valid on the following items: Piperlime OMGiftboxes, Steve Madden "Troopa", "Crave", "Creation", "Brewzzer", Sam Edelman "Petty", "Penny", and Steven "Intyce". Offer not valid on the following categories: Watches and Sunglasses. Discount applies to merchandise only, not value of Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges. Not responsible for lost or stolen codes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount.

just see this detailed in the small print above.... i guess Iron Rangers are "select Piperlime merchandise" all good so.

Last edited:
Agreed. It wouldn't be Nike without the proper branding
laugh.gif
I'm sure the high school kids are loving it though.
Most companies maintain branding on there items. Id say I think Nike is pretty good and I'm sure more than just hs kids are wearing it. Think outside the box fella

Awesome, G.

I'm gonna try to wear NT colors to celebrate the anniversary tomorrow.

Last edited:
As posted by ShadyKay

Bros,

Check out Lord & Taylor.com...they are running their 25% F&F sale right now.

I noticed some RL pieces on sale 30-50%, plus the additional 25% off, looks like a hefty discount price.

Free 2-day shipping if you have shop runner, 2.5% cb @ ebates.com

Dressing Better folks: I am looking for some boots to wear with jeans/chinos/cords and button downs... I have Clarks desert boots, but I would like something that goes a little higher. I was thinking about the Clarks Desert Mali... Any other suggestions?
picked up a pair of Mali's about 2 months ago. they look better once they're broken in and get those natural creases and scuffs

they're darker than the pictures show

Red Wings Iron Ranger $180 :pimp:

Piperlime: 40% Off Everything until Midnight PST. Enter code "FASHION" at checkout. Free shipping.

Repped for this. Was able to stack with a 20% off code I had and grabbed some beeswax desert boots for $58 :smokin

Unfortunately they are on back order until feb 25th :x

Last edited:
I need some help her niketalk fam, I'm buying a pair of prps jeans..... can anyone tell me do they last a long time.... The jeans I wear are mostly A&F baxter fit I go for the destroyed look just can't stand being the plain jane... And another thing do they tend to run big or small...I'm ordering online haven't tried on a pair but the style is slim straight, so I imagine their true to size? anyone out there have a pair that would love to share with me if they're worth it or not...

One of Epaulet's older customers...very dapper. Love everything from the choice of tie knot to the cuffs.

Can anybody link me to some Swim goulashes on the low? I'd even consider wearing the bright colored goulashes too. Maybe Purple or Orange.

This rain/snow is killing my shoes. I hate having to wear boots to work and then changing into shoes when I get to the office. I don't want to leave shoes in the office either.

Last edited:
Shout out to Carlin for looking out, muchhhh appreciated bro, I know I was a pest but everything worked out well…

Allen Edmond Carson City boot

I needed a casual alternative to the dalton and these were it, still can be dressed up, but lighter with a more comfortable sole, love em!! The distressed leather looked weird in the online image but I'm glad I took the chance, might regret not grabbing the dark brown also.

and grabbed these Balenciaga Arena, moved away from regular sneakers, wanted a few more pairs of high end..

Trying to break into wearing more black, shouts to RFX :nerd:

Last edited:
Great pickups SP. Those AEs + crisp photography =
nthat.gif
You may have inspired my next boot purchase.

Anybody knows the different type of tie knots? What is the most common wear for a modern suit? Or is it based on type of shirt collars?

Back
Top Bottom