Dressing Better Vol 2.0

FINALLY FOUND A PAIR, QUICKEST I'VE EVER ORDERED ANYTHING!

My gifts came in from Freshfeet, he says there's another pakcage on the way. Uniqlo gear :pimp: Sweater, tie, and a scarf
Everything is money my dude, I will be wearing this sweater to one of my graduation parties this weekend too. Also was just talking about how I never wear scarves up until trying one I got for Christmas years ago last week and loving it and now wanting more. Thanks again bro

off to j crew factory now in my 50 dollar boots. look great in person ive gotten compliments

i will admit im just cheap when it comes to clothes these days

i wont pay retail for clothing period

o yea i will also buy pre owned clothes on eBay from time to time also.

so any of you bigger guys wanna get rid of some things

TheTim im looking at you, send me a PM first paypal is ready
These are the American eagle boots right bro?

nthat.gif

Looks like it. Got my pair too but haven't worn them yet... How'd they feel?
Feel good.

Got compliments like crazy.

but be careful with your heels.

Mine are TORE up after wearing them.

It seems as though the boot heel cup is too narrow for my heel.

I don't know how I'm gonna fix that issue, but I wear them anyway
nthat.gif

I am so in awe of Lunargrand boots that I haven't eem tried them on yet.

Feel good.

I don't know how I'm gonna fix that issue, but I wear them anyway :nthat:

I am so in awe of Lunargrand boots that I haven't eem tried them on yet.

Thanks. I hope the heel issue isn't a problem... couldn't pass on them for $50.

Hey guys I'm in the process of buying another suit for interviews and such. My first one was a cheap standard charcoal from mens wear house. Terrible quality and overall just looks really bad on me. Anybody have any recommendations for a very slim fitting navy suit in 500-600 range? I am 6ft and weigh about 150lbs. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys I'm in the process of buying another suit for interviews and such. My first one was a cheap standard charcoal from mens wear house. Terrible quality and overall just looks really bad on me. Anybody have any recommendations for a very slim fitting navy suit in 500-600 range? I am 6ft and weigh about 150lbs. Thanks in advance.
150 lbs?
eek.gif

Zara, HM, and Topman...trust me.

If you want something high end..idk about ur budget..but Dolce & Gabbana makes HELLA slim suits too.

thickasthieves for $500. got mine in about 3-4 weeks and love the fit. shout out to adrian for the recommendation.

Feel good.

I got a pair of the AEO duck boots, I like them, esp for $35 to my door, but same with me, a seam on the inside right below both ankle bones tore me up. I'll try to pad it somehow. Worked wonders in the recent DMV weather though

Last edited:

Feel good.

I don't know how I'm gonna fix that issue, but I wear them anyway
nthat.gif
Ive worn mine a couple times and they are the same way, good thing I wasn't going far in them. I couldn't pass them up either for that price.

Double socking or a heel gel thing might help.

Last edited:
My gifts came in from Freshfeet, he says there's another pakcage on the way. Uniqlo gear :pimp: Sweater, tie, and a scarf
Everything is money my dude, I will be wearing this sweater to one of my graduation parties this weekend too. Also was just talking about how I never wear scarves up until trying one I got for Christmas years ago last week and loving it and now wanting more. Thanks again bro

Glad you like it :pimp: and have plans already to wear the sweater. But wait, there's more...2nd package should arrive this week. :nerd:

Suit Supply Outlet. They have a charcoal suit for 279. Tuff

Back
Top Bottom