Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Glad to see people are receiving their Secret Santa gifts!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR GIFTS BY THIS SATURDAY! THIS WILL ALLOW AMPLE TIME FOR YOUR ELVES TO RECEIVE THEIR GIFTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

the homie pinoy732 dropped off my secret santa present. thanks a lot brotha. merry christmas!

2i92o1v.jpg

I grabbed that cardigan too. feels great.

Oh wow! Repped. I need to cop one of those! Hell I need a watch first :smh: just a basic one, been saving up for study abroad doe :/

Just get a Seiko 5 or a Timex Weekender but save as much as you can! I studied abroad two summers ago while I was still in school and saved up a bunch of money from my internship. Made sure I spent it on traveling expenses on the weekends instead of material items and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Also make sure you bring a good camera!

Last edited:
Oh wow! Repped. I need to cop one of those! Hell I need a watch first :smh: just a basic one, been saving up for study abroad doe :/

Just get a Seiko 5 or a Timex Weekender but save as much as you can! I studied abroad two summers ago while I was still in school and saved up a bunch of money from my internship. Made sure I spent it on traveling expenses on the weekends instead of material items and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Also make sure you bring a good camera!

I got the camera and money :pimp: looking into copping a weekender though, been thinking about it lately!

If you have any tips for things to bring or anything about studying abroad, would gladly be open to reading a PM :nerd:

Last edited:
Where is Adrian to make sense of this?

Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons.gif
I trapped him into posting something offensive and had Meth IP banned him :pimp:

Labor cost also plays a big factor. A lot of these firms have their suits made in poorer countries to cut down cost to attract their demographic group. Others do everything in the USA and while prices are higher, they also attract the customers that only buy American made items.

I don't know, while it is a general marker for quality of construction, you can't just look at whether a suit is fully vs half canvassed (fused is a different story but still no true guarantees). You're usually gonna see higher quality materials as a whole with fully canvassed suits because of the construction but you don't really know if a company like the one posted is using quality fabric even though they may be half canvassed. At such a low price point, you naturally question it despite what their descriptions may say.

As for construction (haven't looked into this brand) in person it's not difficult to tell if a jacket is FC, HC, or fused. I showed a few NTers myself when we philly summited.

Back
Top Bottom