Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So the party that Im attending with the black and white theme is whack! They or the birthday girl wants all the guys to wear a white tie. Black suit and white tie. I don't even want to try and dress up anymore. Lost all hope.

Wear a 2Face suit to piss her off.

Early 30th bday gift from my wife.
Now to find a few leather bands to go with it.
Any info/suggestions?

Is there any way to find it in stores for that price?

Definitely.. call your local store and see if it is in stock, if it isn't I'm sure they can connect you with a store that has it in stock.

If you can definitely try it on, because I think sale items are non-returnable/refundable.

Thanks jayrockslo! There is a ton that can be done with the slide rule on this watch. The hands standout quite well when glancing down to take time.

Love my new Wolverine 1K Boots, except for the lacing :stoneface: Takes forever to put these on/ take them off

Love my new Wolverine 1K Boots, except for the lacing :stoneface: Takes forever to put these on/ take them off

They should probably add another speed hook. Never had boots with speed hooks before but find them really convenient now.

Except I was tying my right boot in a hurry and 2 of the hooks went right through the cotton laces. SMH.

So the party that Im attending with the black and white theme is whack! They or the birthday girl wants all the guys to wear a white tie. Black suit and white tie. I don't even want to try and dress up anymore. Lost all hope.

That's pretty bad. I went to my friends wedding earlier last month and I had to wear a black suit with a purple vest, tie and pocket square! Yes, that's right. My tie, vest and pocket square all matched :lol:

The worst thing was, everyone wasn't wearing the same suit. Almost everyone of the groomsmen had on a different shade of black. During the after party--I ditched the vest and tie and wore another tie I brought with me :rofl:

:lol:

Nothing wrong with half canvassed. My Epaulet jacket is half canvassed and it cost me more than a whole suit from TaT which is fully canvassed. There's levels to this, you can ask Meek!

I think that price tag being so cheap has me feeling like its too good to be true.. i'd wait for a review of one of the suits if anything..

im sure for that price range their half canvased suit would probably beat out copping a JCF thompson

Back
Top Bottom