Dressing Better Vol 2.0

wes are you sure you aren't confusing lining vs canvassing ?

If you can tell the difference between full vs half canvassing, it is the same method as the difference in a fused jacket. If you take the jacket and can't separate the inside canvassing from the outer shell then it is glued/fused together. Half canvass is fused on the lower half of the jacket. That's how you differentiate between FC and HC.

Anyone know how Club Monaco clothes fit? I'm thinking about getting a shawl cardigan and I'd rather buy online than drive 100 miles if possible.

I don't know, while it is a general marker for quality of construction, you can't just look at whether a suit is fully vs half canvassed (fused is a different story but still no true guarantees). You're usually gonna see higher quality materials as a whole with fully canvassed suits because of the construction but you don't really know if a company like the one posted is using quality fabric even though they may be half canvassed. At such a low price point, you naturally question it despite what their descriptions may say.

At that price point at $160 or $200 for a 3 piece you are taking it at face value especially since it's half-canvassed. At that price it's one of those things that if returns are free I probably would risk ordering one of their suits, if I needed one quickly. I might order one just for the sake of seeing how good their fabric is as they state Super 140s I believe.

wes are you sure you aren't confusing lining vs canvassing ?

If you can tell the difference between full vs half canvassing, it is the same method as the difference in a fused jacket. If you take the jacket and can't separate the inside canvassing from the outer shell then it is glued/fused together. Half canvass is fused on the lower half of the jacket. That's how you differentiate between FC and HC.

While the upper half is canvassed with floating layers.

Edit: Found this on AskAndy About Clothes:

Last edited:
Download Uniqlos app for a chance to win 20 or 5 dollar coupon

I used it to get the $5 coupon off my online order a few days ago. Forgot how fast Uniqlo's standard shipping is, got my stuff 2 days later. The app is buggy and sucks though.

Last edited:
just in case my SS is reading, im sorry i was so vague this year, but if its not too late, im between a small/medium in most brands, size 8/8.5 foot and i also crossfit, if that helps by any means.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR AVY.

PLEASE GET ME THE 8.5 IN THE 2K14.

ILL GIVE U MY DMP XI AND WRITE AN ENTIRE WORKOUT PROGRAM FOR YOU

CAN BALENCIAGA ARENA HIGH/LOW"S BE HAD FOR UNDER RETAIL?

Just seen the Designer Shoe Thread :smh:

Last edited:
Dope!

Man apparently this package was sitting at my front door for a while because I picked it up and everything fell out because the box was soaked. But this stuff is :pimp:, thanks man

those red wings are dope.

figured i snap a pic last night. been having fun with layering lately.

wanted a pair of chukka boots other then desert boots, timberland boot company wodehouse jawns caught my eye. probably going to put leather laces in them though.

starting to think about my NYE outfit, I think I'm going with a navy suit. Any ideas on bow tie and pocket square combo?

Back
Top Bottom