Dressing Better Vol 2.0

went into H&M and picked up a suit for $50 bucks, blazer for 60. I'm fully aware it may not be around come 2016 but I don't regret it at all lol. I heart fast fashion sometimes. 

When the Red October launch was announced last week (and subsequently cancelled), there were a grip of dudes on a couple of freelancer sites posting up jobs asking people to code a bot specifically for that release. The crazy thing was they were offering $5k-$10k for it. :x
They make a pretty penny, man.

Prior to this whole Red October thing, I see dudes would write simple codes and flip them for $20. If you sell to 200 or so kids, that's not too shabby for one day of work.

I had an add to cart ext but never used it. Everything I wanted was a GR so I was able to cop manually.

Nike is really yanking dudes' chains with Meg though :lol:

I don't get how some dudes can shell out thousands for poorly made sneakers with inferior materials and skimp out on the rest of the gear, like Yeezys and Old Navy jeans?! Kinda like putting HREs on a beater to me.

Last edited:
Was gonna pair a grey suit jacket with some random things for New Years... Someone give me some inspiration. :nerd:
Cutting it tight if the suit has to be tailored, man.

Dress codes or no?

Not really any dress code. Haha. The jacket is an extra slim BarIII piece that fits pretty nicely as is. I don't really want to wear a full suit, as its a pretty casual thing, but want to be a bit spiffy.. I was thinking a grey jacket, a white button up, bowtie, and some khaki chinos of some sort...

I have a friend helping me pick up 1's too.. Just because I've always wanted Bred 1's... :x

Last edited:
Not really any dress code. Haha. The jacket is an extra slim BarIII piece that fits pretty nicely as is. I don't really want to wear a full suit, as its a pretty casual thing, but want to be a bit spiffy.. I was thinking a grey jacket, a white button up, bowtie, and some khaki chinos of some sort...

I have a friend helping me pick up 1's too.. Just because I've always wanted Bred 1's... :x
That sounds good.

If you want, slim black jeans would also work. If you want to be more casual, then you may even consider low profile sneakers.

Gray is a neutral color that goes with nearly any color. Good luck and have fun.

Jordans 1,3,4 prob the most versatile jordans to me that can literally be worn with any type of fit.

Yup. I need to get some 1's. I think the black/red 5's can look good sometimes, want to add those too. JB quality is so bad that my retro 3's and 4's will probably have crumbled midsoles in a couple of years.

Didn't know the demand for these 1's were that high. I remember the banned 1's a few years ago could still be found at stores well after release.

Can't speak on other Jordans, but I wear my Royals and Shadows extensively and they've hardly creased or shown signs of wear.

Maybe I should get a book on this as well. I want to know what all goes behind it.

I need some friends that'll look out for me on kicks. I used to have that back in Atlanta, but in Cali... :frown:

Maybe I should get a book on this as well. I want to know what all goes behind it.

I need some friends that'll look out for me on kicks. I used to have that back in Atlanta, but in Cali... :frown:
We can start a book club at Starbucks :pimp:

Those friends go away, man. Can't expect dudes to work retail after they get their degrees. There used to be quite a few workers on here that used to look out for the locals.

I don't plan on writing codes for myself but I'm just interested in the sector overall.

We can start a book club at Starbucks :pimp:

Those friends go away, man. Can't expect dudes to work retail after they get their degrees. There used to be quite a few workers on here that used to look out for the locals.

I don't plan on writing codes for myself but I'm just interested in the sector overall.

That's how I feel about it. I probably won't write, but I'm interested in the all of the factors involved.

Went to marshalls in the rich area today and they got dis section called "runway"
Never seen it before. Nice stuff

Marc jacob leather trench 1,000$ retail 3

Leather rl cardigan

Picked dis rl jacket up 8)

Even had gucci in there

woah bro great stuff, did you cop anything? what area is this btw? thanks for sharing man

I'm just sitting back and waiting for the fight videos. My next pickup will be a topcoat.
I'm gonna go to the mall with my MMA shorts and make cats tap out. Will post vids tomorrow.

How many variations of the 1s came out this year? Had to be over 10 easily.

Jumpman on the back?

Who gives a f***! Sh*t blends in with the white color anyways. Are they going to stone you for having the damn jumpman logo on your shoe. Dude wants some one Is and that's the best choice without getting yourself killed.

Oh well. I'm determined to have these, I have like six sites lined up starting like at 6 PM that I'll try, I have to strike something :lol:
Why camp for a shoe that is not even made of leather. I'd rather get me a pair of AE's. Now if Nike starts using real leather like the Banned 1's then I'd contemplate camping or paying a over retail.

woah bro great stuff, did you cop anything? what area is this btw? thanks for sharing man

Yea got a jacket and a rl rugby 8)
This is mt pleasant sc. But im sure other marshalls got similar items.
Havent been to marshalls for a while but my sister told me about it.

Have a pair, never ACTUALLY wear mine lol (like ever). May get another pair tomorrow, the 1's are one of the only Jordans I still would actually wear

Back
Top Bottom