Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Don't bother me none but I thought it was tasteless to try and be funny when in fact I did provide a pic to something I thought might help instead of just asking a question without a starting point for assistance in my search for cargo pants that are more my style and taste

Yeah don't even sweat it. 99% of the jokes made in here suck anyway. Other threads are good for laughs.

Last edited:
Can't read with this clown nose on.

But seriously, it was a joke...it's not like I really took a shot at you and said something personal, I didn't make fun of your looks, lack of punctuation, girl or family. I just think it's funny when people see a small piece of something and want info, it happens on NT all the time.

If that's "bullying", some of y'all need hugs.

But seriously, it was a joke...it's not like I really took a shot at you and said something personal, I didn't make fun of your looks, lack of punctuation, girl or family. I just think it's funny when people see a small piece of something and want info, it happens on NT all the time.

just grow up bruh. Maybe you should try to translate your DB to maturity.

Walked into a local "hood spot" at the end of the year and they were selling Red Wings for $150…

Some snow shots for your viewing pleasure..

BOOTED…. 1-4-13-6 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

BOOTED…. 1-4-13-3 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/58968609@N03/11759583735/]

BOOTED…. 1-4-13-5 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
[/url]
BOOTED…. 1-4-13-4 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

I'm not tripping moving on

With the exception of steezy(he can be a  mo sometimes, but hes cool for the most part) the rest of the bullies should just be ignored. They just ruin the thread for those who want to help each other.
UH OH I THOUGHT UR SLIP TOWARDS BLACK FELLAS WAS FUNNY.

REPORTED

Walked into a local "hood spot" at the end of the year and they were selling Red Wings for $150…

[/url]
tried these on at nordstrom today for 149.50. not for me tho

That moto is super tough man. I'd look into getting one myself if it wasn't for the logo on the back :\

Either way though, clean fit.

or dat price . the logo isnt noticeable

its dope though

a lot of estrogen in this thread right now :smh:

Last edited:

[/url]
Bruh. I be snapping pics with my diddy bop on one hunnit.

..Then I look at yours and crawl back to the lurk :nerd:

Bravo as always.

ha ha, thanks bruh

I play around in light room after shooting to give the pic whatever I lack in shooting skills, lack of sunlight, sharpness, contrast etc

It was cold as F, I take so many shots and walk away with a handful of mediocre ones, frustrating at times

Back
Top Bottom