Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Where can I find a knitted tie in white? What length should I get?

I found it.

Should I go for a regular length tie or regular length/Skinny? And what size tie bars do you guys usually get?

Last edited:
cold as hell today

To those who care to read, I have a compiled an essential list. This of course is my own opinion, but feel free to take a gander:

preciate this right here I've been lookin for something like this to get me on the right track

Glad I could help

To those who care to read, I have a compiled an essential list. This of course is my own opinion, but feel free to take a gander:

I enjoyed that…one question, what made you leave out outerwear?

Honestly….the width of my lens :lol:

But seriously, to those who read this who live say in California or Texas, a topcoat is non-essential.

Hey guy need some advice, have a grad school interview in a few weeks and was thinking about what to wear. I have a navy suit that I plan on wearing but i'm not sure about the shoes, brown or black? I usually wear brown but i'm afraid it maybe to casual. Also would you guys suggest a white or light blue shirt? Any tie and pocket square recommendations?

Hey guy need some advice, have a grad school interview in a few weeks and was thinking about what to wear. I have a navy suit that I plan on wearing but i'm not sure about the shoes, brown or black? I usually wear brown but i'm afraid it maybe to casual. Also would you guys suggest a white or light blue shirt? Any tie and pocket square recommendations?
i have the same thing coming up on thursday. im going with navy suit, white shirt, navy tie, black shoes, black belt

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEWS GENTLEMEN.

WHEN I APPLIED FOR GRAD SCHOOL MY INTERVIEW WAS IN THE DEAD OF WINTER.

I WENT VERY CONSERVATIVE/CLASSIC

NAVY BLAZER, OXFORD SHIRT, KHAKI TROUSERS, BLUE/RED REPPED STRIPE TIE AND BROWN SHOES (I PREFER BROWN>BLACK SHOES).

ALSO ROCKED GREY TOPCOAT CUZ TWAS COLD

Where's a good spot to shop for casual wedding attire?

Interested in the blazer, different color slacks, skinny tie look for an upcoming wedding.

Last edited:

Yay I have em all. Picked up like 5 of those pieces the past few months. Good ish adrian

Last edited:

meh i guess its your own personal list, but I'd chop mine down to this.

Causal Wear dressing better

essentials

Tees

-Grey, White, Black, Navy crew neck tees

-A few graphic tees(look for simple designs, I prefer Saturday NYC, J Crew,  RVCA)

Hoodies

Pullovers

-Heather Grey

-Black

Zips

-Forest Green

-Grey

-Black

-Maroon

Sweats

-Black Joggers

-Grey Joggers

Jeans

-5 pairs of slim(I like Levi 511 or 513, but know your fit)

Pants

Cargos

-Khaki

-Olive

-Dark Camo

Chinos

-Tan

-Dark Grey

-Dark Navy

-Brown

Casual Sneakers

-Flyknit Trainers(I prefer white)

-Flyknit Racer(Volt or black imo)

-Roshe Run(stick to classic Black or Red or Igunana imo)

-Air Max 1(look for simple colors such as the obsidian navy pair)

-New Balance 1300

-Jordan I Bred

-Jordan III Black cement or White Cement

-Jordan IV Black Cement or White Cement

-Jordan VI Black Infrared

The Basics of dressing better

My list is geared more towards the working individual that needs a closet for a business casual environment.

None of what you listed above really fits that build unless they are a 100% casual firm. But as I stated, that's just my opinion. Your list is yours.
did you take the time to read my post? Please try to do so fella. It clearly says CASUAL. 

I even said thats your personal list, no shade. HAHAHA reaching for the most you are

Last edited:
My list is geared more towards the working individual that needs a closet for a business casual environment.

None of what you listed above really fits that build unless they are a 100% casual firm. But as I stated, that's just my opinion. Your list is yours.
So then what you posting for? Its all casual. I wouldnt expect you to show up to work in jordans man unless it was a friday. smh the reaching

Dope list sir, I need to replace my JP's as well, hopefully to some CP's.

My breds will be in on Monday. After the flip, I should be able to net somewhere around $200-250. The plan is to put it towards a luxury pair of kicks. That or a tux :lol: haven't decided yet

meh i guess its your own personal list, but I'd chop mine down to this.

Causal Wear dressing better

essentials

Tees
-Grey, White, Black, Navy crew neck tees
-A few graphic tees(look for simple designs, I prefer Saturday NYC, J Crew,  RVCA)

Hoodies
Pullovers
-Heather Grey
-Black

Zips
-Forest Green
-Grey
-Black
-Maroon

Sweats
-Black Joggers
-Grey Joggers

Jeans
-5 pairs of slim(I like Levi 511 or 513, but know your fit)

Pants

Cargos
-Khaki
-Olive
-Dark Camo

Chinos
-Tan
-Dark Grey
-Dark Navy
-Brown

Casual Sneakers
-Flyknit Trainers(I prefer white)
-Flyknit Racer(Volt or black imo)
-Roshe Run(stick to classic Black or Red or Igunana imo)
-Air Max 1(look for simple colors such as the obsidian navy pair)
-New Balance 1300
-Jordan I Bred
-Jordan III Black cement or White Cement
-Jordan IV Black Cement or White Cement
-Jordan VI Black Infrared

The Basics of dressing better

No disrespect, but this would be my version of 2013 Hip/hypebeast wardrobe.

DB Help please...

I usually rock banana republic pima cotton tshirts. i want something a tad bit longer in the sleeves and overall length. any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom