Dressing Better Vol 2.0

No disrespect, but this would be my version of 2013 Hip/hypebeast wardrobe.

DB Help please...

I usually rock banana republic pima cotton tshirts. i want something a tad bit longer in the sleeves and overall length. any suggestions?Whats
None taken fella. Its my personal list so of course I see nothing hyped about it.

Allen Edmonds could be seen as your protypical menswear hypebeast item as well. I posted that article cause it fits right in with this thread of Tumblr based men wear dressers. Pretty much transfered their sneaker-hypebeast behavior over to menswear and are killing it(not in a good way). Thats why Dan is struggling to find a good playing field because the same hypebeast behavior he disliked in the streetwear is what he has become to menswear.

Being a hypbeast is a gene that too many of the newer menswear dressers have which is why it over exposes menswear and becomes a costume for some of yall. Its insulting to real people who naturally dress within their own style. Its just disgusting. Thats why its annoying to see the same flamboyant-lost poses in this thread wearing the same mess looking like the 2013 verison of menswear hypbeast. Hence why many of those at SF laughed at you all because you represented the hypbeast era of menswear....

just fail

Last edited:
Right on time. The man who only contributes to this thread to throw salt. Particularly at me.

How about next time you post in here you contribute something meaningful? Rather than your normal sour pus attitude (except when you slob on the homie RFX of course)
Block out the noise, lil' bro. Look how far you've come in a year or so...from barely being able to cop Red Wings to being able to buy finer things and cop gifts for your loved ones. Anyone can sound throw salt behind a keyboard. Nothing can affect you..keep on doing your thing.

The fella posted Flyknits in his essentials list, therefore

His list >>>>> Adrian's list

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 cracks me up every time homie uses says it

So now we determining peoples worth based on a list of clothes?
Please tell us why you're better than everyone else.

If that ain't some pretentious ****....

You know the difference from back when niidawg and RFX were the main contributors of this thread to the way it is now?
Female behavior was minimal. No inner circle, no stupid poses, other than a troll every once in a while it was business as usual. They dressed for themselves not to try and be e famous.

It was niidawg posting a fly *** suit because that's what his lifestyle called for. It was RFX rocking some weird street clothes cause that's what his lifestyle called for. Not wearing a suit to take a midterm. Not trying to out dress your bosses. Not posting links to your blog to get your hit count up.
Coincidence that Pinoy and Wis stopped posting at the same time...then you dudes both make your return like 2 days apart from each other? The fact that you'd even coordinate something so trivial speaks volumes.

For as much as you people try to act like you welcome everybody, there is a heavy condescending tone that prevails in this thread....you could all deny it if you want.

Some of you never step foot outside of this thread unless you need votes for a silly contest.

Never thought of it till today but hypebeast of menswear seems very accurate.

Last edited:
Fella on the real tho, till I see dudes setting up tents @ Nordstroms for the latest model of Allen Edmonds or in front of SuitSupply for a suit, I wouldn't consider FASHION TRENDS in Men's Wear HYPEBEAST....

You are confusing TRENDS with HYPE.

So now we determining peoples worth based on a list of clothes?
Please tell us why you're better than everyone else.

If that ain't some pretentious ****....
For the continuation of this thread, I would easily say I bring more to the table than you. If you would like to continue to derail as you so proudly stated, then added to the ignore list you will be.

As for saying in any other manner that I am better than anyone else, I cannot recall a time. Talmbout reach doe :lol:

how you look naked>

yea i said it
:lol: This was stated since the first thread, my man. Investing in yourself by eating healthy and exercising regularly exponentially outweighs just having expensive clothes.

:lol: This was stated since the first thread, my man. Investing in yourself by eating healthy and exercising regularly exponentially outweighs just having expensive clothes.

i still wanna dress better though

get this thread back in order

This thread is delivering the lulz....is not eem about a difference in opinions.....is the constant bickering over the same exact **** over and over again and it's usually the same posters involved...

How many times has the Fella been banned for the same thing, he must be on the verge of breaking Clubs record for amount of different screen names :lol:

i still wanna dress better though

get this thread back in order
Given your built, you will be golden with the clean cut look, dude.

Blazer, v neck t shirt, slim jeans, bluchers or clean profile sneakers and things along that line. I don't think you would look good with the drapier stuff or aggressively tapered pants suited for skinny dudes.

Just go for the understated look, but invest in superlative quality stuff, ie silk wide neck shirts and selvage denim.

I lurk this thread for the interesting info and overall civility .

One out of 2 aint bad though lol

all the slim jeans ive tried to try on i cant even fit my legs through

right now as i type i have on some b. republic vintage straight jeans on they fit just right, will prob get some of these to get tailored

best fitting jeans ive found so far

Back
Top Bottom