Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can anyone with the Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Jacket post a fit pic? Would like to see how shiny the color and fit are. Thinking about copping. Thanks in advance!

Smh I had to run an anger management group earlier. Smh a two minute walk felt like torture.

I'm def not shaving this beard off anyone soon

After the last few days the outlook is a heatwave. We set a record with -16 yesterday.

Can anyone with the Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Jacket post a fit pic? Would like to see how shiny the color and fit are. Thinking about copping. Thanks in advance!

they are pretty shiny. not missy elliot "i can't stand the rain" shiny though. the pics on the website are very accurate.

im thinking about copping another. there really is no competition at the same or even double the price of these.

im thinking about copping another. there really is no competition at the same or even double the price of these.

Eh, it's okay for the price. I have the non hooded $60 black one and I need to layer my North Face under it for it to be really effective. It's be okay by itself in like sub 40° weather.

Need some help.

I'm 5'7 and about 150-160 pounds give or take.

Waist is 30-31

Usually wear shirts,jackets and sweaters in a small.

So I tried on a suit jacket from CK that was slim cut it looked good but the sleeves looked long and wide. It was a 36R not sure if that is the right size for me but it was the smallest they had. (sorry but no pics) Regardless it looked okay on me.

Should I pull the trigger on that and just get what I need tailored? Its was only 150 and I'm not sure if Nordstrom Rack where I saw it offers free tailoring when you purchase it from them, but they did have a sign that said in-store tailoring. Idk if anyone knows about their tailoring?

Also does anyone have the number for AE where I can find most pairs on sale. I forgot what it was and should have saved it when I saw it posted here.

interesting because my stats are similar and im a 40S. regardless, you need a short jacket

does it say it on the jacket "small" for the length? Honestly I did't notice it but it did seem a bit long. What does 36R even measure? Your chest?

yes. 36R should measure as a 36" chest and a regular length. you definitely need an S for "short" and I cannot imagine a 36 fitting you well at all

yes. 36R should measure as a 36" chest and a regular length. you definitely need an S for "short" and I cannot imagine a 36 fitting you well at all

Why so? And I guess Id have to look else where because I didn't see an "S" in the whole store.

Why so? And I guess Id have to look else where because I didn't see an "S" in the whole store.
based on the fact that myself and several other members here have similar stats and wear a larger size. post a pic of you in the blazer if you really want some help.

Besides your professional career.... anyone got their own business? And in what industry.

Photography

On the topic of Uniqlo, I paid 70$ for the blue parka I posted some pages back, best spent 70$ even better than the 800$ I spent on my Burberry down.

Don't usually post but read this thread quite often. I have found my self upgrading my wardrobe and picking up fewer sneakers. This is a nice informative read, thanks.
smokin.gif
Glad we can help.

How many brown shoes does a man need though? Like I literaly saw 4 pairs that look the same....... why smh

lol i know you're trolling but i would like to put in my 2 cents for someone that might actually ask that question

different shades and material = different feels and occasions, brown goes with pretty much anything and works both casually and informally 

different shades and material = different feels and occasions, brown goes with pretty much anything and works both casually and informally 
Your somewhat making sense. However I feel a true person who wears mens wear understands that a simple go to black dress shoe and brown dress shoe is all you need. The important thing is the overall look. I just cannot support the idea of 5 brown shoes and 5 black shoes that are shaped similar. It just seems quite redundant.

Back
Top Bottom