Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Couple of entries from this week...preview of yesterday's fit (Monday's was whatever). I'll be updating the blog in the next few days with some fit pics from Europe:

Monday's entry:
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2014/01/wdiwmonday-1613.html

Yesterday's fit & entry:

http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2014/01/wdiwyesterday-1714.html

http://s155.photobucket.com/user/sarteaga0408/media/Album 2/IMG_2162_zps65d8cb93.jpg.html
Jacket seems far too tight bruh. I would surely size up

Simon Spurr is back designing for Kent & Curwen

Based on that esquire guide it looks like my man Serg's suit fits perfectly.

Check your local J Crew, bros. Extra 50% off clearance in store I just picked up this sweater for $40 among other things. Will post pics later when I get the chance.

tumblr_mw8n7idYDq1qzleu4o1_500.jpg

Check your local J Crew, bros. Extra 50% off clearance in store I just picked up this sweater for $40 among other things. Will post pics later when I get the chance.

tumblr_mw8n7idYDq1qzleu4o1_500.jpg

Good looking out. Gonna check out J. Crew tomorrow. I actually wanted that same sweater too :lol: :pimp:

Only select styles right now
Thanks man. Any idea if and when shell might be on sale again? I went with a couple of calf MTOs instead of the shell strands during the RDA, but now I'm kind of wishing i hadn't passed up on them

Color block cardigan - $15
Fair isle sweater - $40
Slim fit OCBD - $10
Quilted camo vest (shout out A :pimp:) - $30

Also had a ton of 484 cords for $10 a pair. Would have copped but my legs don't work with that fit unfortunately.

Fair isle sweater - $40
Slim fit OCBD - $10
Quilted camo vest (shout out A :pimp:) - $30

Also had a ton of 484 cords for $10 a pair. Would have copped but my legs don't work with that fit unfortunately.
definitely going tomorrow

Hello all, I've been lurking a bit in this thread but first time poster. I'm getting married later this year and have come to the conclusion I'm going to wear a tux. I have a 200 dollar gift card that I got to j crew, so my question is, is the jcrew ludlow tux decent or am I better off looking elsewhere. The max I'm willing to spend on a tux is probably 800 or so, give or take. And I know jcrew often runs sales, so when would be a good time to purchase it that's where I decide to purchase?

Hello all, I've been lurking a bit in this thread but first time poster. I'm getting married later this year and have come to the conclusion I'm going to wear a tux. I have a 200 dollar gift card that I got to j crew, so my question is, is the jcrew ludlow tux decent or am I better off looking elsewhere. The max I'm willing to spend on a tux is probably 800 or so, give or take. And I know jcrew often runs sales, so when would be a good time to purchase it that's where I decide to purchase?
Depending on your size (no bigger than a 42) I would go http://www.thickasthievesla.com

I have multiple suits from them and planned on getting a tux from them as well later this year. Fully canvassed and will likely only run you $500-600

Yeah man go for it, you could possibly find something nicer with 800 Suitsupply is the first that comes to mind. But you have the gift card I'd go with J Crew.

Congrats on the wedding too

Another tip: if you have an Amex card with offers, they should have a J Crew $25 statement credit offer if you spend $100 or more. It may have expired by now but I used it a week or two ago.

Well I'm about 6'3" 173 if that helps any. This would be my first suit purchase so Im a bit new to all of this. I just want everything to fit as good as possible for the day, and I'm kinda into the slim fit suits. Thanks for the reply.

Fair isle sweater - $40
Slim fit OCBD - $10
Quilted camo vest (shout out A
pimp.gif
) - $30

What store did you get all that good stuff?

Back
Top Bottom