Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That's not even a jersey, that's under armour tight. Looks like those uniforms the male gymnasts wear in the olympics.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how tailoring a jersey is feasible mainly because the arm holes will remain the same. To tailor it to a good amount would require good money as well so I'm not sure if that's worth it.

If you just want to shorten it then that's easy and a decent tailor would do that. You're right that if the whole thing is XXXL then that's basically remaking it and is a recipe for a weird outcome.

If you just want to shorten it then that's easy and a decent tailor would do that. You're right that if the whole thing is XXXL then that's basically remaking it and is a recipe for a weird outcome.
Dude! How you doing, doc?

Oh yeah...I was talking about pro-cut jerseys, which are made for the athlete's height. If you're shorter than 6' tall and rocking a Shaq pro-cut, the jersey will fall to your knees easy. If you chop off 3-4 inches, it would look weird I think since the placements of the letters/numbers, and width as well as other proportions will be thrown off.

How's the fit, my man?
I don't really have a team :lol:

I loved the Lakeshow in the mid to late 90s...Nick the Quick, Eddie Jones, Vlade, young Kobe... :pimp:

I also loved the Clippers when they had Q, Darius, and Lamar.

Guys won't believe me when I said those NBA shirts will take off. Yes, it's weird for us, but I'm almost certain the folks in other parts of world would prefer them just like the soccer jerseys. Plus, they're a lot easier to wear on casual Friday too since you can't wear tank tops to work.

I'm sure in the next 5 years or so, ads will be put onto jerseys to generate more revenue.

So…you're…not…a…Lakers…fan…

Well, then.

I'm not sure how tailoring a jersey is feasible mainly because the arm holes will remain the same. To tailor it to a good amount would require good money as well so I'm not sure if that's worth it.

If someone wants a basic leather jacket and is a solid medium, this is a great deal: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ps-paul..._sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_19_B
^ does Paul Smith clothing run small because the link you posted is for a Sz large and that happens to be my size I'm really thinking of copping too.

Paul Smith has become a crap shoot when it comes to sizing.

Since it is from Nordstrom, go ahead and giv eit a try, shipping and returns are free anyways.

^ does Paul Smith clothing run small because the link you posted is for a Sz large and that happens to be my size I'm really thinking of copping too.
It fits a bit snug. I'm a size small in all things Paul Smith and I take a medium in that jacket. It'll have enough room to layer lightly and won't be skin tight by the way which is a good thing.

You can go true to size but you'll be able to wear with only a t shirt or shirt under. Like RFX said free return is a plus. I do it all the time from Nordstrom.

Last edited:
I just picked up a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans, the 363's. I found them at Marshalls for $40, not bad. They have a pretty good fit for the athletic build types that are looking for a fitted pair of jeans. I have a pair of tapered Levi's 508's sized up to a 36, but they are more tapered than I like.

Just throwing that out there for the athletic weightlifters in here that squat and deadlift and are looking for some fitted jeans. Just so you have an idea of my build type, I got like a 32 inch waist, just under 6ft tall, and 180lbs.

Last edited:
That jersey thing that D. Rose has on reminds me of those painted on bikinis.

Also, Adrian
pimp.gif

That jersey thing that D. Rose has on reminds me of those painted on bikinis.

Also, Adrian :pimp:
Speaking of D. Rose, man...I hope he can recover. I don't think he'll ever be the same type of player, especially since he relies on his speed and crossover so much.

This somehow makes me think of what would happen if DBNT has a pick up game of 5 on 5.

Last edited:
How's the fit, my man?
I don't really have a team :lol:

I loved the Lakeshow in the mid to late 90s...Nick the Quick, Eddie Jones, Vlade, young Kobe... :pimp:

I also loved the Clippers when they had Q, Darius, and Lamar.

Guys won't believe me when I said those NBA shirts will take off. Yes, it's weird for us, but I'm almost certain the folks in other parts of world would prefer them just like the soccer jerseys. Plus, they're a lot easier to wear on casual Friday too since you can't wear tank tops to work.

I'm sure in the next 5 years or so, ads will be put onto jerseys to generate more revenue.

So…you're…not…a…Lakers…fan…

Well, then.
Hey Wis...you are a Laker fan. Lol. Also Eddie Jones is my brothers best friend. Like a brother to me.

Hey Wis...you are a Laker fan. Lol. Also Eddie Jones is my brothers best friend. Like a brother to me.
I remember you saying that, man :pimp:

Too many cats in LA have fevers...most notably...the Clippers. I was rocking with them since when the tickets were on sale at Costco.

Both are terrible choices. Especially when the second's list option is out there man.

Glossy leather comes from it being corrected grain. Basically they work out the imperfections with the less favorable sections of leather to produce the shoes at a lower cost. The difference is that the first one is a blucher (more casual) and the second a balmoral (more formal). However, neither are worth the price they are asking. If you do not want to deal with the second's list for whatever reason, search on ebay for the Allen Edmonds Clifton model used. They can be found for $120-150 and will be FAR better than those CH's.

I never knew it was this hard buying some decent dress shoes.

Whats the second's list? is it another word for clearance?

are these good right here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Clifton-Oxford-Black-Calf-Size-8-D-298-/251456044068?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a8bf2bc24

It's Allen Edmond's factory seconds shoes. You can probably buy a brand new pair of Clifton's for about the same price as they eBay link. E-mail Allen Edmond's shoe bank at [email protected], include your size in the subject area.

Back
Top Bottom