Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Funny that this make up used to be hated on. It was one of Epaulet's worst make up years ago, but now it's a wanted item.
I love the rain, man. Folks staying in making me able to run errands easier.

Yeah, I use my Red Wings and Chippewas in the rain too. No sneakers or superlative dress shoes/boots. Rugged footwear are made to be beat up, man.
Agreed. If I was thinking brown I'd probably go with the their Plain Toe, or even that dressier cap toe, but in black that Indy looks so tough 
nthat.gif

Even iller though are these Viberg Colour 8 Service Boots. I'm praying Viberg drops these joints again. I'll happily say F it and drop $710 on 'em. SON!

Last edited:
Those Viberg are so nice.  I remember seeing this light grey suede captoe Viberg boot that I wish I could've justified but I know they would've gotten ruined quick.  Most boots look so much better to me broken in and messed up but these were like delicate little angels.

The pairs of seconds I have gotten have all been flawless though, and I put my pops on during that, buy 3 get $150 off sale and he bought 7 pairs, all without flaw. I's return them and grab some seconds, I'm always trying to save cash…. like Queezy mentioned, nothing polish can't fix if there is a flaw at all

It's Lanvin too.

But yeah I'm all for being different as long as it still looks clean. Not something I'd personally wear but it looks :pimp: on him.

Speaking of the Oscars, where to get the Skateboard Ps Adidas leather track jacket?

I liked the red version from the Grammys a few weeks back too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom