Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Seattle felt bad, b.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
that's terrible, man

Last edited:
I kind of want to say Brooks Brothers, but they gear towards the older/classic crowd. Not very slim. Their ESF shirts are money though.

Can't think of anything else. I'm ok with JCrew, :lol:

I kind of want to say Brooks Brothers, but they gear towards the older/classic crowd. Not very slim. Their ESF shirts are money though.

Can't think of anything else. I'm ok with JCrew, :lol:
They have a great slim fitting line as well as MTM option now I think.

I don't see myself going to stores for suit anymore unless the discount is heavy. A $1500 Paul Smith London suit feels almost identical to my $500 thick as thieves.

I want to try TaT for a navy suit but I'm somewhere between a 42-44 and I'm afraid a 42 would be too tight :rolleyes

I want to try TaT for a navy suit but I'm somewhere between a 42-44 and I'm afraid a 42 would be too tight :rolleyes
Yeah man. Unless you're a skinny guy don't cop. Jason made the brand for himself initially back in 2008. It's his part time gig. That's why he doesn't wanna expand.

speaking of ludlows,a 38r herringbone ludlow topcoat popped up in the final sale section and can be had at 90 with extra40 code

https://www.jcrew.com/browse/single...534374302081332&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=kj27WlN
Shows 40r for me. Would've copped already if 38r for Xmas gift.

Kinda funny to see this thread jump a few pages after moving pretty slowly.  I guessed it was the troll fella stepped in to add to everything but nope, could dudes still getting emotional.  

It's just clothing.

Last edited:
Pissed. I just went to pick up my khaki suit pants I just had tailored last week from the drycleaners and they had all these ******* orange/brown stains on them. that were not on there when i took them in. now theyre gonna re run em and ill have to get em tomorrow smfh.

anyone have experience with this ****? i was always relucant to take my pants in cuz i have bad luck

Pissed. I just went to pick up my khaki suit pants I just had tailored last week from the drycleaners and they had all these ******* orange/brown stains on them. that were not on there when i took them in. now theyre gonna re run em and ill have to get em tomorrow smfh.

anyone have experience with this ****? i was always relucant to take my pants in cuz i have bad luck
Pics? Not sure where stains are from.

Pics? Not sure where stains are from.

i didnt take one i noticed it in the parking lot. i immediately took em back inside. i hope they didnt somehow bleach em..but it looked more like a coffee type stain(which i dont drink).. the dude put the red tape says theyre gonna spot treat em tomorrow

they were on the crotch and pocket and one on the ***

EDIT: is this an "invisible stain" im reading about? granted the pants were old and sitting in a suit bag for years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom