Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have a charcoal gray ludlow wool suit and khaki ludlow suit. The only alteration I needed was a hem. Great fit and I receive a lot of compliments.

Just copped a Ludlow myself. Italian Chino in the Wheat color. Fits great OTR. Just need some slight alterations. Gonna snap a few shots to get advice later.

Just ordered some Quoddy bluchers for the summer and already have buyer's remorse. Feel guilty as hell right now for buying the same @#$% the frat boys I despise with a passion wear :smh: :lol:
I own 4 pairs of Quoddy's and I regret nothing. First pair was copped like 3 years ago. Sockless in the summer :pimp:

Ronald got a makeover and dude rocking a bow tie now. Word is the footwears AE seconds via C's connect.

Did they really outfit Ronald with a bow tie directly around his neck instead of his collar?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i admire the effort some of y'all put into this.

i have a LOT of nice clothes but im soo lazy and tired in the mornings.. i'll usually just throw on a comfy button down and some chinos. i literally always roll into the office as my shift starts :smh:

i'd like to start ironing the night before and have my ish ready

Same here. I throw on a casual button up, jeans, and Jack Purcells on almost every day of work :lol: Only shave/dress up if I'm meeting clients

@#$% ironing, my shirts get wrinkled as hell from chairs all day anyway

my ironing skills are so wack.. i've gotten worse over the years.. :smh::smh::smh:

Yeah I'd rather use a steamer (I just throw my shirts in the dryer :lol:) . By the time I hop out of the car at work, my shirt is partially messed up anyway, and it becomes a wrinkled mess after a few hours of sitting at a desk. No point in spending time ironing

Same here. Mom taught me how to use the washing machine/dryer and iron when I was about 13, so it's nothing to do it now.
Likewise. I actually don't mind ironing and doing wishes. Cleaning bathroom is another story :lol:

Same here. Mom taught me how to use the washing machine/dryer and iron when I was about 13, so it's nothing to do it now.
Likewise. I actually don't mind ironing and doing wishes. Cleaning bathroom is another story :lol:

I NEVER liked that, but I love vacuuming(still do). I would make a deal with my brother to do the bathroom and I would vacuum the house. Worked every time.

You guys can like what you want as long as we all agree that washing dishes <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Disposable utensils for life!!!

I'm about to eat on a paper plate right now..... Unless I'm having company this is how I live B. No mess no stress

That Walmart wave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom