Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I couldn't sell a pair of Cole Haans on there that I had. And I still see some stuff I saw when I first got mention of it - so can't really say right now 
Well Cole Haan wouldn't fit their demographic I think. I see a lot of SF approved items like Raf, ToJ, etc.

I just thought it was like a more curated eBay for clothing enthusiasts.

Can anyone direct me to a pair of suede double monks in the USA for 300 or less?

I know a few from europe but don't feel like ordering from there unless I can't find a pair in the states.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4360406

2nds from Allen Edmonds can sometimes be found in suede - what size and I can maybe check

also DSW always has something, not sure what type of quality you would settle for
switched desks at work..can you provide that seconds link again? its way better to have pics instead of a text list in an email.

Last edited:
Chiseled monks >

Both>

You. How many raffle tickets do you have? :tongue:
Lol. I'm semi tempted. I think I can get a pair easily.

I only have one pair left to sell, Laney 5s then I'm all done!

Oh wow! Make that money(then get me an amazing wedding present)!!!

I need you guys to come to Google +. The menswear community is at it again.
They used this photo to describe how you should always match your pants with your socks for a "smooth transition". :lol:

They used this photo to describe how you should always match your pants with your socks for a "smooth transition". :lol:

I raise with this :lol: :

You. How many raffle tickets do you have? :tongue:
Lol. I'm semi tempted. I think I can get a pair easily.

I only have one pair left to sell, Laney 5s then I'm all done!

i've found mostly old guys say the pants /socks thing. it's boring to me. i like crazy socks though. Usually go with someting complementary to the pant color, but not always.. im no expert though thats just me.

as ernie johnson says "life is too short for boring socks"

The argument for matching socks to trousers is that it makes your legs look longer.

As it's been said, life is too short for boring socks.

Wis, shine your kicks man :x

Joints lookin ashy larry..

LOL...

Wis, shine your kicks man :x

Joints lookin ashy larry..
I throw them out after 10 wears, b. Step your bread up.

Srs: I don't wax or use paste on any of my shoes. I prefer the matte look. I just clean and condition. Reno for shells and brushing.

I will!

IDC IDC IDC

If I don't get too lazy and actually wake up at 5am that is :wow:
The laziest Asian I know :lol:

Let me know though. I'll just check out and have the kicks sent straight to your crib.

Last edited:
i wish steezy would give the random kids/pregnant woman pics a rest for a minute and come in this thread
I Scroll through all his old stuff. I agree though his contirbutions are missed, but build that brand bro I aint eem mad.

I throw them out after 10 wears, b. Step your bread up.

Srs: I don't wax or use paste on any of my shoes. I prefer the matte look. I just clean and condition. Reno for shells and brushing.
The laziest Asian I know :lol:

Let me know though. I'll just check out and have the kicks sent straight to your crib.

RFX is...Asian?! Always thought he was a white guy, all these years. *MIND BLOWN*

Back
Top Bottom