Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Solid deal...I can't even think about buying a coat right now even to stash it for 5 months, just so far from my mindset.

Do it. I bought both:

http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=29013616

http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=29013626

And good eye on the patch pockets. I didn't even notice. Not the biggest fan of those myself but they seem very subtle so whateves.
The Canadian club Monaco website has better selection in the sale section than the US site. :smh:. Hell one of the items I recently paid full price fro on the US site is on sale over on the Canadian site. :x

You guys win when it comes to pretty everything else. Let us have this :lol:

Definitely taking both coats to the tailor to have the breast pocket removed. Bad idea?

i got a medium. i tried on a few of their jackets in the past and the M was a better fit for me. their stuff tends to be pretty slim fitting.

Good luck with that coat.

I tried on other of their top coats and sizing can be hit or miss.

What's your usual size? Their stuff is slim, but not overly slim, and I usually size down. I'm an L in their shirts and an M in their outerwear.

I think with outerwear, you have more room for error since if it's too roomy, you can layer with a sweater and such.

are those style of coats from CM meant to be worn over a suit?
That's the beauty of it. If it fits you like a blazer/suit jacket then you can wear it in lieu of. If it fits you slightly larger, then you can layer a blazer/suit jacket underneath.

This is why some people size up one on outerwear and even sport coats made from tweeds and heavy wools, so they can layer underneath.

That's the beauty of it. If it fits you like a blazer/suit jacket then you can wear it in lieu of. If it fits you slightly larger, then you can layer a blazer/suit jacket underneath.

This is why some people size up one on outerwear and even sport coats made from tweeds and heavy wools, so they can layer underneath.

good info man. The big homie Don Draper rocks his with a suit underneath

Back
Top Bottom