Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Pic of pattern.

That's ugly.

3.5 :evil:

Wood be in dere
Lol, that's classic mang. But yes, it's not for everyone :lol:
Yep. If you're not into bold prints then stick with grays and navies.

This in its weight make for a great hearty suit for the colder months. Pair it with some boots and :pimp:

You sure the pants will fit you? They're pretty slim, on par with my Barneys brands. It's the Ludlow slim pants, not the classic ones.

Pants aren't usually an issue for me. I'm a 36 waist and usually do an 8 inch taper...with the exception of a few trousers that I need to get tapered, including the ones I wore today. Likely the 38 will fit.

Screw ties, I'm gon start wearing sous collars.

In all seriousness though, I kind of dig them but anybody have a history on where these came from originally? I know "sous" is French for assistant but I am not sure where the design originally came from. Anyone knows?

Screw ties, I'm gon start wearing sous collars.

In all seriousness though, I kind of dig them but anybody have a history on where these came from originally? I know "sous" is French for assistant but I am not sure where the design originally came from. Anyone knows?
Sous. Suspect. Fam, that sous is mad suspect. Sous.

Walked out with the J Crew MacAlisters in grey for $38. In-store price $89 + 50%off + 15% student discount
pimp.gif
 Any one know which NYC Jcrew still has them in stock, might have to hit up one of my connects? I got the dark brown ones for only $12.50 when i was an employee.

so I went into jcrew to order that glen plaid suit...but they just basically took down my order with the item numbers and told me if there were any in stock in any of their stores they would contact me via email...is this how this usually works? I've never done any of this sort of thing

so I went into jcrew to order that glen plaid suit...but they just basically took down my order with the item numbers and told me if there were any in stock in any of their stores they would contact me via email...is this how this usually works? I've never done any of this sort of thing
Yes. They have to manually call the stores and see who actually has it. For example when I asked for the jacket in 38R, it showed 3 stores had it. My guy called all 3 stores and none had them. It can be stolen or on hold for someone else or something of that nature.

You can always follow up tomorrow on your part.

I like that a lot, ridic price too.  I have more jackets that are similar to that than I actually wear or I'd check it out.  Baseball or bomber style jackets are pretty simple but cool.

I didn't go in expecting to find anything for me, really went because my wife was looking for some maternity clothes. J. Crew Factory doesn't sell maternity clothes but sizing up is really what she could do and did. Side note: maternity clothes at maternity oriented stores are incredibly overpriced hence going to J. Crew. Anyway, found the jacket in the clearance section, they had 6, 5 of them were XL and 1 was a Small, surprised to find anything my size really. Promotion was 60% off clearance ($90 sale price) plus 25% if using J. Crew Card.

Any brands make a slim fitting polo with the collar a different color than the ****? For example, navy torso and white collar?

Back
Top Bottom