Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You missed these two pics. Still disappointing.

EDIT: Here is the women's preview

Last edited:
Anyone in here dress nicely with a concealed weapon, extra mag, and creds or other semi bulky items?
Daily. Comes down to your agency policy and your preference. Some like shoulder holsters, well others like wearing their side arm in the small of the back, or ankle holster (never been a fan). From there you need to find a tailor that is knows how to tailor accordingly.

Wow. Alexander Wang lost it. Between the H&M collection and Spring 2015 his upcoming year is trash.

High fashion inspired by Jordan Brand :x

Anyone in here dress nicely with a concealed weapon, extra mag, and creds or other semi bulky items?

Not sure what you're carrying but it has never worked for me, especially when its time to sit down, well not with the Glock 19, I'm thinking about getting a 26 and seeing if that feels any better with the pancake holster.

Not sure what you're carrying but it has never worked for me, especially when its time to sit down, well not with the Glock 19, I'm thinking about getting a 26 and seeing if that feels any better with the pancake holster.

We have sigs, I think I'll stick with off the rack suits and care less about how I look at work.

Honestly, the leather jacket looks really good. And it looks great on you, but I just don't think it works with that fit.

Last edited:
First time wearing a leather. Thoughts/critiques/suggestions on how to wear?

Dope fit/Leather. . . .I already have 3 leathers for fall; one black, one brown, and one grey. I usually just wear them with thermal Henleys, t-shirts, or a button up when I'm going out. I always keep the shirt pretty plain because I think the leather alone draws attention. I'd def. rock your blue leather with a white henley, black jeans, and black wingtip boots. 

@ReturnBama What kind of jacket is that?

Jacket is Burberry

Dope fit/Leather. . . .I already have 3 leathers for fall; one black, one brown, and one grey. I usually just wear them with thermal Henleys, t-shirts, or a button up when I'm going out. I always keep the shirt pretty plain because I think the leather alone draws attention. I'd def. rock your blue leather with a white henley, black jeans, and black wingtip boots. 

Appreciate it

Ears, wouldn't mind picking up the H&M jacket you posted

Back
Top Bottom