Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ended up scooping the actual JE hoodie cause I couldn't find any at Gap. 

I'm excited, but disappointed. 
mean.gif
You my man did the right thing. Wore my blackout to the bar the other night a woooo my confideince was on 100. 

Henny got the best fits in hundreds of pages IMO. good stuff bro. Im feelin that hoodie with the size zippers. Any good options for under $100?

Henny got the best fits in hundreds of pages IMO. good stuff bro. Im feelin that hoodie with the size zippers. Any good options for under $100?

UO has this one http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...&network=g&gclid=CIyQo5-WjsECFeXm7Aod7Q4AWg#/

I have no idea how the quality is but it's the only side zip besides the JE GAP stuff I've seen for under $100.
Reign & Storm from Pac Sun got options as well.

I have two elongated tees from them.
http://www.pacsun.com/reign+storm/nomad-pullover-hoodie-2859452.html?start=1&cgid=reignstorm-mens

I called the store a couple weeks back an they said the shoe is in rough shape. Thanks, though.

Looks like this is gonna be a winner. Have you ordered from the site before?

Hit up Serge, he heavy with the Meermin

[thread="500141"] [/thread]

Yes I have. I bought the Double monks from them.

I went back and forth with their CS regarding fit, and they were quite helpful (this is important because they are in Spain, returns could be an arduous process).

Quality is good and I am happy with them.
How long did they take to get to you?

[thread="500141"]Dressing Better Vol 2 0/50190#post_21709889​[/thread]

I went back and forth with their CS regarding fit, and they were quite helpful (this is important because they are in Spain, returns could be an arduous process).

I don't remember, maybe 1 mo.

It depends on their stock as well, if they have the size you order in stock, it will ship asap. If they don't have it, and have to make it, it will take longer.

[thread="500141"]​[/thread]

I don't remember, maybe 1 mo.

It depends on their stock as well, if they have the size you order in stock, it will ship asap. If they don't have it, and have to make it, it will take longer.

I just e-mailed them about their stock. Might have to scoop the double monks and black oxfords.

Short and average height gentlemen. How do ya'll feel about wearing three-quarter length coats? I always see nice ones and instantly feel shorter than I really am when I put it on. Never fails.

Back
Top Bottom