Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Guys, I'm looking to get a cadet hat. Something like what is shown below (an old TSB posting I found through google). Apparently, Dan's is an Olive wool from Hats in the Belfry. Checked the site, but nothing similar anymore.

Wondering if you guys could point me towards something. Doesn't have to be the same color. The pic is just to give an idea of what a cadet hat is for those who don't know.

07-1024x681.jpg

Walked over to the GQ + Gap pop up shop on 5th Ave and they told me that they haven't gotten the the J Elliot Jeans. Joggers are sold out.

Finally tried try to take a full body picture today since it was a little slow in the office. Decided to go super casual, but stuck with the fall colors. IDK why my feet look enormous. I'm a size 9.5
laugh.gif
What shoes are those? Sebagos?

I understand its Abercrombie&Fitch, but they have 40% off all outerwear right now and their Lake Harris jacket looks amazing. Thinking of buying something and having the AF patch removed :lol:

Last edited:
With or without their logo they tarnished their image with all the racist **** they were doing in the '00s imo.

The clowns that usually scream oversensitivity in clear instances of racism arent in this thread to my knowledge but in case they are

It's def hot today, especially in RFX's hood. It hit around 103 F today in that part of town, crazy thing is that it's only a 20 mile drive, and my temp gauge usually climbs up 4-5 degree F.

Two more pairs came in today.

The dark brown pair is made by Loake. Model is Loake Hyde, a great boot at around the $300 price point. The tan pair is Alfred Sargent for Brooks Bros.

Back
Top Bottom