Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is the jacket coming. In a womens size 10

So prob like M for a dude?

I donno how this collab fits but his stuff fits small for me. I'm a large small or small medium range and I always gotta go with a medium when I try his brand on. I know you're a bigger cat than me.

I really like the collection a lot, not sure what people base on calling them garbage. From a few Items that I bought, backpack, 2 Ts, the leather short sleeves jersey and a sweat shirt, The fit is nice and quality is on point. Love the whole theme of the design.

Yes, a woman's jacket will fit very different no matter how you size it.

I'm ready.

topman suits worth the $250?
Considering that some J. Crew suite can be had around $250-350 on deep discounts I don't think so. I've walked into that store before and it reminds me of Zara, overpriced.

Stick to H and M and Uniqlo if you wanna pay retail for fast fashion.

I must be the only one that dislike those Common Project Chelsea's. The numbers ruined them since they're suppose to be menswear based.

Considering that some J. Crew suite can be had around $250-350 on deep discounts I don't think so. I've walked into that store before and it reminds me of Zara, overpriced.

Stick to H and M and Uniqlo if you wanna pay retail for fast fashion.

I must be the only one that dislike those Common Project Chelsea's. The numbers ruined them since they're suppose to be menswear based.
I agree. The numbers and that sole kill it for me. Crepe? Lol bruh that isn't even comfortable

I dislike them for the crepe sole. I don't think the numbers ruined them, though, considering the numbers are trademark CP.

compared to the slim fit then.. just trying to find a popular/familiar brand I can compare it to size wise
I wouldn't wear any Polo unless it's the black or purple label for non casual wear. Just go true to size. Its not a dress shirt where neck and sleeve size can vary based on your choice.

I'm like 0-8 with thrifting. Feeling like the Lakers right now. Almost copped this to match the Nas polo.

I've picked up some MEAN stuff while thrifting. Usually I can't find anything but the last time I went I struck gold. I'll post some pics when I get some of my stuff back from the tailors.

Back
Top Bottom