Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Found these Red Wing moc toes at Nordstrom rack for $75 (originally $260). A bit on the fence about them...will probably end up keeping though. I have some beat sand suede Clarks DBs that need to be retired and these are a solid replacement for the price.

Last edited:

Found these Red Wing moc toes at Nordstrom rack for $75 (originally $260). A bit on the fence about them...will probably end up keeping though. I have some beat sand suede Clarks DBs that need to be retired and these are a solid replacement for the price.

GREAT price. You better keep those.

^
vibergs i believe

f you chopper, got me fiending for a pair since the winter boot thread >: :lol:

Last edited:
Found my old Blackberry and went through the pics. This was one of the earliest outfit pictures..straight out mimicked the whole J. Crew look :lol:

Are double monk straps a classic style? Can I invest in a pair from AE and be confident with them for years to come? 

Thanks, I think I'm going to get the Mora 2.0 as my first pair of real dress shoes. 
Great. I saw them at Rack weeks back for around $200 I think. If this is your first pair of dress shoes, fyi they feel very different than sneakers, especially performance ones. You need to break them in. They will conform to your feet.

Bean Boots were asked about a few pages ago. I have the 10 inch shearling lined pair. I just tuck my pants in. If you go with the 6 inch even slim pants can go over the boot. I'm not really sure why you'd want to do that in bad weather though because then your pants will just be soaked at the bottom and have salt/mud all over them.

Great. I saw them at Rack weeks back for around $200 I think. If this is your first pair of dress shoes, fyi they feel very different than sneakers, especially performance ones. You need to break them in. They will conform to your feet.
Thanks for the info. Seems reviews say creasing is an issue. I use shoe trees on runners, will they help on these? And I have worn dress shoes before, just never really bought a nice pair on my own is what I meant. 

Back
Top Bottom