Dressing Better Vol 2.0

How are Uniqlo jeans when it comes to fading?

I just purchased a dark blue wash of their Skinny Fit Tapered jeans. Love everything about them, but want to know what steps I can take to preserve the dark hue of the wash.

How are Uniqlo jeans when it comes to fading?

I just purchased a dark blue wash of their Skinny Fit Tapered jeans. Love everything about them, but want to know what steps I can take to preserve the dark hue of the wash.
Dry clean on a need be basis. If they're raw then patina is inevitable.

The 20% off is only a pre-sale? There will probably be a bigger percentage off tomorrow then?

What do you guys think about the versatility? 4 in one :smokin

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-down-4way-coat-131025.html#09

Tried this on at Uniqlo and I really liked it. Love the versatility.

Uniqlo has a bunch of J+ (Jil Sander) coats you should check out as well.

Happy Thanksgiving guys'

I'm ordering a jacket from Sweden. Does anyone know what kind of duty fees I can expect?

Speaking of uniqlo, does anyone have any idea how the ultra light down parkas fit? I've never bpught from them before and just get the feeling their stuff runs small. I'm 6'4" 200 lb, and I don't really like super tight/short jackets.

https://m.uniqlo.com/us?product=136975&color=08&size=006

Go for the M if you want a "tailored/slim fit" type look, but if you're gonna wear hoodies and layer up in that jacket go for a L.

I'm 6 ft 170 and wear the S in that jacket and its literally perfect on me.

you think theyll restock though? villain hoodies are mostly all gone already. i copped from the presale just cause i think sizes will be gone by midnight
Restock what exactly? They pulled a lot of items which will most likely be added to the sale section. The stock they have right now is the only items that are going to stay the same price after the presale. So I don't think they will restock items that are there now in time to be had at a discounted price.

you think theyll restock though? villain hoodies are mostly all gone already. i copped from the presale just cause i think sizes will be gone by midnight
Restock what exactly? They pulled a lot of items which will most likely be added to the sale section. The stock they have right now is the only items that are going to stay the same price after the presale. So I don't think they will restock items that are there now in time to be had at a discounted price.

well i was talking about the villain. was debating on copping or waiting till friday for the extra discount but i pulled the triggger to avoid it being sold out hy tomorrow. :smokin. small fits me perfectly and it stretches out a bit after a few wears

Back
Top Bottom