Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have no idea how you guys rock 6.5" leg openings and below. Probably would have to put socks on before pants since they would get stuck on the calves. I'm content with 7" leg openings, man. Even as is, I can't fit my iPhone 6 (the regular version) in the pocket of the N&F. Sizing down would even make it worse.

This 6 + phone barely fits in the shallow pockets of my levi's. I sat down and thought the phone was going to bend.

Yeah, man. Unless it's dress trousers with the angled pockets, I gotta stand up to take out the wallet :lol:

I remember when the baggy trend was in, and I wore my pants halfway down my thighs, pockets were unlimited. I could've fit magazines in there easy.
I had so much pocket space between 02-07 that I used to steal a Starbucks Frappuccino and Pop Tarts almost every day in high school by shoving them into my pockets. I'm glad I switched to slim jeans since I can't do @$!@ like that anymore if I wanted to :lol:

Last edited:
Sunday boredom equates to snapping fit grids. This is my interpretation of "menswear perfection".

I have to stand up sometimes or at the least scoot up in my seat to get my phone out of my N&F weird guys lol. But I credit that to the pockets on them not being very functional. The jeans themselves aren't too tight

Nostalgia moment. I loved cargo pants because I housed my CD player in it :lol:. If you had the anti skip :pimp:

My friend got the Sony MD player and we were like :wow:

Crazy how old this seems and I was class of 2003 from high school.

My black power stretch joints are 31. I've posted in here before the fit on me. Quite preferable but its all depending on how the wearer feels I suppose.

My waxed joints are OD tight though :lol:

It'll stretch, my super skinnies have a 5% and fit good now. And I have big thighs

Nostalgia moment. I loved cargo pants because I housed my CD player in it :lol:. If you had the anti skip :pimp:

My friend got the Sony MD player and we were like :wow:

Crazy how old this seems and I was class of 2003 from high school.

I thought my brother was the only person who owned a sony mini disc player.

I owned a MD player, the sports edition to be exact. I was the man at my middle school for like 3 months until everyone realized that it was useless

Last edited:
I have no idea how you guys rock 6.5" leg openings and below. Probably would have to put socks on before pants since they would get stuck on the calves. I'm content with 7" leg openings, man. Even as is, I can't fit my iPhone 6 (the regular version) in the pocket of the N&F. Sizing down would even make it worse.

i been coppin 6 inch openings. I just size up in waist so i can be comfy. I always have my waist and hip area loose...even if its a skinny fit. Even suits lol I Sz up on waist. Idk i just prefer it that way.

Last edited:
No one at my school had the iPod :lol:

There was this kid who was burning CDs for $5 a pop. Dude got mad orders. This was when Napster got started. I remember selling 128MB mp3 player in Circuit City :lol: Man, how technology has evolved.

Dang, 6" leg openings on dress trousers? How do they even fit over shoes/boots? Don't they catch on your calves when you sit down? As long as you like them, man.

Forgive the grainy pic. Snapped last night when I got home.

The 30W pair arrived at is noticeably skinnier throughout. This is Naked & Famous's "Stacked Guy" fit. I actually really enjoy them (despite my calf muscle being visible from the outside lol) but I actually was able to locate a pair in the "Skinny Guy" fit for about $100 shipped in a 31. There could be an issue with the waist like this first pair but for the amount I saved, I wouldn't mind head to my tailor to nip it a tad. Also, my current black power stretch joints are also the Skinny Guy fit so I'd guess it would end up being quite comparable.

For reference:

31 (left)- 6.75" opening.

30 (right)- 6" opening.

:pimp:

This is the exact fit and black denim wash I've been looking for! I'm chubby with muscular calves too so more of a so 32-33W depending on fit...how tall are you? do they stretch and can you offer any sizing help? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom