Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i know this might be better asked in the denim thread (although I'm not convinced due to the connotations around #ntdenim), but can anyone recommend a pair of light or "stone" wash jeans with a 6.5-7" hem?

I found a pair of levi's 511s that may work with some alterations but was hoping to find something that doesnt require tailoring

I've been on that Long Tee wave..and I was wondering has anyone asked their tailor to cut "slits" in the sides of their T shirt. I have cheap long tees from Topman and I'm willing to experiment. You think I could achieve the look?

I got a ton of Zanerobe tall tees w/o the slit for $5 in various colors and they were thicker had my daughter slit them and swap sleeves on a black one with a white one. She charged me $6 for just the slit and $15 for slit and sleeves.

i know this might be better asked in the denim thread (although I'm not convinced due to the connotations around #ntdenim), but can anyone recommend a pair of light or "stone" wash jeans with a 6.5-7" hem?

I found a pair of levi's 511s that may work with some alterations but was hoping to find something that doesnt require tailoring
J. Crew 484 has a 7" leg opening on size 31. I love the stonewashed pair I got two years ago.

Dressing better ain't what it used to be.
word, we need nidawg and his turquoise pants back and Joka and his Easter egg outfit and Steezy's Khloe Kardashian fit

For srs, Perryellis.com 60% off items already on sale, code PEPRIVATE60 plus click from topcashback for 20% off more and Shopdiscover 5% more off

Last edited:
word, we need nidawg and his turquoise pants back and Joka and his Easter egg outfit and Steezy's Khloe Kardashian fit

For srs, Perryellis.com 60% off items already on sale, code PEPRIVATE60 plus click from topcashback for 20% off more and Shopdiscover 5% more off

Would a suit from Perry Ellis be a waste of money? I don't have a charcoal suit and with this sale I could get one for around $140. Didn't wanna buy if the quality is absolute trash though

Would a suit from Perry Ellis be a waste of money? I don't have a charcoal suit and with this sale I could get one for around $140. Didn't wanna buy if the quality is absolute trash though
I would say so. You're probably going to spend good money getting it tailored too.

If you just need to wear it one time, then maybe not so much. If you plan to make it a staple piece, I would reconsider.

I would say so. You're probably going to spend good money getting it tailored too.

If you just need to wear it one time, then maybe not so much. If you plan to make it a staple piece, I would reconsider.

Much appreciated. I won't pull the trigger then

Back
Top Bottom