Dressing Better Vol 2.0

No disrespect, but Why the wallet chain? 

It's an odd look imo. 
It makes me feel better. Thanks!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. I still lurk this thread constantly and theres always gems. Still not actively shopping for a new wardrobe until I finish losing weight.

Can anyone recommend where to look at for new glasses? I've been looking for a while online and the only ones I've liked are these

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/shop/product/sorianose

But I'm on a broke students budget
frown.gif
Warby Parker.
My glasses are from Warby Parker and I love them to death. They're sturdy and I like the look, especially for 95$. I kind of want contacts now though.

I know that Visvim are "high-end" and "made very well" but I couldn't give an eff if Ye rocked em. Them joints straight hush puppy status :lol: :rolleyes

And I stan pretty damb hard :D

I know that Visvim are "high-end" and "made very well" but I couldn't give an eff if Ye rocked em. Them joints straight hush puppy status :lol: :rolleyes

yea been discussed in the other thread

im not into the visvims either

different strokes for diff folks

Last edited:

I really like Visvim but I can't see spending that much cash for a shoe that is sure to go out of style. If it was a timeless silhouette then I'd have no problem.

No disrespect, but Why the wallet chain? 

It's an odd look imo. 

It makes me feel better. Thanks!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: . I still lurk this thread constantly and theres always gems. Still not actively shopping for a new wardrobe until I finish losing weight.

Can anyone recommend where to look at for new glasses? I've been looking for a while online and the only ones I've liked are these

But I'm on a broke students budget :frown:

Warby Parker.
My glasses are from Warby Parker and I love them to death. They're sturdy and I like the look, especially for 95$. I kind of want contacts now though.

But I'm on a broke students budget :frown:
COASTAL is good. I'm on a tight budget myself.

Actually found the oliver peoples one for much cheaper on the webs. Any thoughts on them from you dressing better regulars would be appreciated. Going to find a store to try them on.

Looked into warby parker, saw a pair that I liked but then I fell in love with those oliver peoples ones. Maybe I'll get a more 'fun' pair from warby to switch it up occasionally when the weather warms up.

Also found out about Zenni while looking online last night. Thought these were interesting for the price:

http://www.zennioptical.com/637425-acetate-full-rim-frame-with-spring-hinges.html

Going to check out coastal today.

Last edited:
^^

glasses are subjective besides we don't know your face shape. hard to give an opinion without seeing it on your face.

but in terms of the frames, they look like any other black thick framed lens that everyone is wearing nowadays (me included :lol:). Looks good.

i owned a bunch of warby parkers and coastal contacts. my current pair is from coastal and had daily use from 2011. went through hell with them (sports, riding, pretty much everything) and they still strong.

actually went to a shop last monday to get new frames and an eye exam since i have insurance now. Paid $298 total. Lens were a killer since i have bad eyesight.

Dope :nthat: i have that jacket also in Size M Wish i had my TTS (Small ) tho

so i'm not sure yet to keep it or not since the price from SSENSE was so good :smh: :lol:

The way I look at it....if you are going to wear it a lot and get your money's worth then just get the right size.

But if you aren't or your not wearing the M u have, then it's just 500 sitting around. So the deal price is essentially lost. Unless u sell it for profit. ( I would've took it off your hands, I'm an M :lol: )

Hush puppies lol. There's a ton of ugly sneakers I see posted in here that are pretty popular. Clearly everyone has different taste. Visvim is probably my favorite clothing brand with the FBT being one of my favorite shoes beside the Jordan 1. I wear the hell out of all mine. Much preferred over some balenciagas or margielas. They just go with my personal style and I love the aesthetic. I'd gladly have the kanye hype behind them gone.

@krazyblunts  I copped it on ebay for 499. It's a schott 626 one of their slim bikers

Last edited:
Hush puppies lol. There's a ton of ugly sneakers I see posted in here that are pretty popular. Clearly everyone has different taste. Visvim is probably my favorite clothing brand with the FBT being one of my favorite shoes beside the Jordan 1. I wear the hell out of all mine. Much preferred over some balenciagas or margielas. They just go with my personal style and I love the aesthetic. I'd gladly have the kanye hype behind them gone.

@krazyblunts
 I copped it on ebay for 499. It's a schott 626 one of their slim bikers

So you are saying you don't see the similarities?

Rather break my legs and roll around in a cast and wheel chair than rock those joints. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom