Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Welp. Gap has side zip sweaters now. FFBEST for 40% off if you are interested

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=51260&vid=1&pid=225024032

Turrible

So wait, if I order from Meermin, lets say the 200 dollar Chelseas. I'm paying 21% in tax, $35 in shipping, then maybe $30ish to get through customs? So I'd end up paying like 300?

i know it's super #entrylevel but im about to go cop some new purcells.. it officially got hot here today and mine aged worse than 01 columbias

dat glue at the seams has looked like piss for about 3 years now

Last edited:
Need some help bros. I want some shoes that I can dress up/down. Timeless style would be preffered. My budget is around $200--$300 so I was thinking of going down the allen edmonds route. Any suggestions? Would consider other brands around that budget.
Meermin.

i know it's super #entrylevel but im about to go cop some new purcells.. it officially got hot here today and mine aged worse than 01 columbias

Get the new version with the Lunar insole.

Get the new version with the Lunar insole.

bro i can't find the old version anywhere..i checked 8 stores

the only ones i found were leather with ROUND laces..and they had plastic lacetips instead of the metal ones and a cork insole..$15 more than the old joints.

are these the new ones you speak of?

edit: http://www.converse.com/regular/jack-purcell-tumbled-leather/147575C_030.html

Last edited:
^^^ yeah, but in theory, so do a lot of guys in this thread (know what they're doing). So if Ive already decided I'm gonna buy the item, I don't need to be sold on it. But if she's cute and she's offering, yeah she can tie my tie for me :lol:

^^^ yeah, but in theory, so do a lot of guys in this thread (know what they're doing). So if Ive already decided I'm gonna buy the item, I don't need to be sold on it. But if she's cute and she's offering, yeah she can tie my tie for me :lol:
I was talking in general. My friends are in high retail and there's an art form to this. From the first smile to the compliment and comforting touch on the shoulder and such.

We are always an exception since we know what we want but again we make up a small audience. There's a lot of rich dudes out there who come into places like Nordstrom and drop racks on outfits to make them feel young and rely on the SA.

Mission complete at the outlets today. Came to get shorts. These are the J. Crew 9" joints. They came out to $30 each after the half off sale.

what do you mean? They are leather they breathe

I never wear socks with mine for 5 years and they never stank

Last edited:

Need some help bros. I want some shoes that I can dress up/down. Timeless style would be preffered. My budget is around $200--$300 so I was thinking of going down the allen edmonds route. Any suggestions? Would consider other brands around that budget.
If you can hold off...double up the cash and get some Gucci bit loafers.  You'll thank me 10 years from now 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom