Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If you can hold off...double up the cash and get some Gucci bit loafers.  You'll thank me 10 years from now :smokin
Don't they use corrective grain? I bought a pair of Gucci bluchers on sale from Nordstrom years ago. Even though they only cost $400 down from almost a rack, I couldn't keep them because quality was trash.

Personally I dislike all shoes and loafers with logos. If you're really balling just go bespoke and get exotic skins. Real cats will know quality when they see it.

Don't they use corrective grain? I bought a pair of Gucci bluchers on sale from Nordstrom years ago. Even though they only cost $400 down from almost a rack, I couldn't keep them because quality was trash.

Personally I dislike all shoes and loafers with logos. If you're really balling just go bespoke and get exotic skins. Real cats will know quality when they see it.
I dunno about the bluchers from personal experience.  I've had my horse bits (no logos btw) for about 8 years now and they seem to get better and better with age.  They are timeless and about as 'generic' or original looking as one can get for versatile loafers that can be worn to the office or with a pair of jeans imo

Haven't posted any pics in a while. Super casual from last couple Saturdays

Hey fellas here in Miami, Just left a wedding reception, rocking a versace tuxedo, Rom Ford bowtie, Pants by ralph lauren purple label and shoes by Corthay 

I am going to a party here called Jouvert man , it is going down basically we play all nigt with mud, water, paint , oil, perfumes, crazyyyyyy

Last edited:

No experience with Meermin items. Am very interested in the boots above and in the market for a solid pair of boots that will be on rotation very heavy (multiple times a week).

Will these joints hold up or should I be looking elsewhere? Yall think they'll get the frumpy ill-shaped look that a lot of suede desert boots get after too much wear?

No experience with Meermin items. Am very interested in the boots above and in the market for a solid pair of boots that will be on rotation very heavy (multiple times a week).

Will these joints hold up or should I be looking elsewhere? Yall think they'll get the frumpy ill-shaped look that a lot of suede desert boots get after too much wear?

You should be okay. Use shoe trees to retain the shape and I usually keep the paper to stuff the ankle area on all my boots. Even without it I'm pretty sure they won't get frumpy or ill-shaped.

man these new purcells are literally cutting my ankles..well the right one

i even exchanged em and went up half a size.. the older joints you had to go a full size down i guess its half now

anyone else having these problems?

or do the new ones require extreme break in.

i dont remember having this issue in the past

I have a bunch of Hugh and Crye shirts, but they're not the way to go if you need custom fitting shirts. They fit well on most people but if you have a hard to fit body type, go custom made instead. I know a bunch of people here swear by moderntailor.com

Last edited:
Paris booked,

Any recommendations for minimalist black backpacks? Looking for something better than Herschel but max $150.

Paris booked,

Any recommendations for minimalist black backpacks? Looking for something better than Herschel but max $150.

when u going breh?

we debated between paris vs italy for our honeymoon and italy won.. i wanted paris though.. gonna save it for an anniversary

Back
Top Bottom