Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Another win for Camden, NJ.

I will play RGF Island in your honor now.
roll.gif

Finally decided on the Walnut Jupiters and the Tan Chelseas- gonna place my order next week when i solidify my new address.

Decided on both as i didnt want to wait two months for the second pair.... 

I need jean ideas to go with these two pickups.. matter fact, outfit ideas

A few years ago when i saw you swagged out with suits, i went and stepped my game up,... From wack to J Crew X AE basically... now looking to invest and step it up again.. 

I may have said this a while back but i am the Mens Lifestyle Buyer for the Finish Line ( was in X Training, basketball ) 

I have a few pairs of Jcrew 484's but dont feel the leg opening will work with the SEF joints 

Looking for distressed too 

I have a few pairs of Jcrew 484's but dont feel the leg opening will work with the SEF joints 

Looking for distressed too 
Why not? Jophur boots aren't nothing new and neither are Chelseas :lol:

Kids just wear them with skinny stacked jeans nowadays. If you want that look you need 6-6.5" leg openings.

I posted this on Styleform but wanted to share here too with the recent SeF talk. I emailed Lian about upcoming colors.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, there will be 3 new colors available of the calf suede in quarter 4 2015 / quarter 1 2016.

Milkshake, Grey, and Tobacco which is the snuff color you are referring to.

Best, Lian

Honestly just wait for John Elliott new denim or you can find some slim fitting ACNE on eBay for cheap.

no one touching Hedi when it comes to distressed. I honestly can't recommend anything other than SLP when it comes to that.

better off just copping something from like Uniqlo/J.Crew and DIY-ing if that's more in your range,

Trying to decide between SeF in tobacco and the Meermins in snuff. I was told that the Meermins will be back available online in about a month. Here's the last email I received from Lian.

Yes, all items in Line 1 are Goodyear Welted.

The price for the calf is 255 USD excl vat and 235 USD for the calf suede. Prices includes shipping with FedEx Economy Service 3-5 days.

Next batch will start August 24 but I would advise you to submit your order no later than August 20 to ensure that your order gets included in the batch.

Your order will then be shipped out in 4 weeks after the start of the batch.

I can't really get with the SLP look because I need around 12" thighs, but bringing it down to a ~6" leg opening would make me look like a carrot. 

I just copped two pairs of $250 jeans for $100 each not too long ago. Ace stay cash and a washed black ace. Have a charcoal color also they fit similar to JE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom