Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's the problem with them? Silhouette and the sole reminds me of classic Dr Martens

Im not a big fan of the chelsea but those look okay *shrugs*

If u like them get them dude.

Ive seen other colors/materials of those alot....sole makes em look more rugged.

Last edited:
Might just be me but I'm into the Dr Martens/Early 90s vibe that's coming back. 100% would rock them. 

PS Docs go way before the 90s. Search for the skinheads in England in the 60s. They've been wearing them with skinny jeans and MA1s.

PS Docs go way before the 90s. Search for the skinheads in England in the 60s. They've been wearing them with skinny jeans and MA1s.
Yeah but I was born in the 80's and can't really remember the fashion fads of the 60's
roll.gif
. I don't remember the skinny jeans in the 90s's but I remember always wanting a MA1 as a kid. 

Yeah but I was born in the 80's and can't really remember the fashion fads of the 60's :rofl: . I don't remember the skinny jeans in the 90s's but I remember always wanting a MA1 as a kid. 
I was born in 85. If you're into this then you study the past though. Gotta know what you talking about.

So where can a young fly dude cop some Jodphur/Chelsea boots without having to wait a month for SeF or Meermin to send? I'm talking two week turnover?

(I know this has def been addressed. Sorry.)

So where can a young fly dude cop some Jodphur/Chelsea boots without having to wait a month for SeF or Meermin to send? I'm talking two week turnover?

Walk into St Laurent store, Barneys, or a Nordstrom that carries upper echelon brands and buy a pair of St Laurent.

If you don't want to spend the bread, then you gotta play the waiting game.

Not even that. I love combat boots like what was posted above.

Those chelsea's are just straight horrid though.

Walk into St Laurent store, Barneys, or a Nordstrom that carries upper echelon brands and buy a pair of St Laurent.

If you don't want to spend the bread, then you gotta play the waiting game.

Damn. The Story et Fall order info is in this thread?

I feel like some really focus too much on brand and the name. You can walk into a bloomingdales find some nice cole haan chelsea boots. Hell even a macy's for a nice pair of kenneth cole chelsea boots

Story Et Fall ain't a brand name though.

And if you think you are getting quality with Kenneth Cole, there's no point in discussing it.

wait, huh ?!

dude, email Lian at SeF. place order. /done
Gotta play this message back 2 back just like the diss song last week, man.

I feel like some really focus too much on brand and the name. You can walk into a bloomingdales find some nice cole haan chelsea boots. Hell even a macy's for a nice pair of kenneth cole chelsea boots
Can't even compare. We talking quality here. Kenneth Cole and Haan use pleather, bro. And the silhouette of those shoes are trash. Looking like the square toe Diesel joints that were popping in the early 2000s. Speaking from experience, I had them :lol:

I got a pair of Chelsea's from Scarosso a couple months back. Good quality. Not sure how they compare with SeF/Meermin but same price range and it doesn't take long for them to ship.

heard good things about scarosso as well. I'm not a fan of the color contrast on the elasticated sides but that's just me.

another option in the $200-250 range

For black leather Chelsea boots I'd look into Cheaney too. I forgot what I paid but wanna say around $250.

Shoehealer.co.uk is who I got it from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom