Dressing Better Vol 2.0

FACTS ^^^, no matter how shady it looks, plenty of people here and on SF can vouch for them, that has to count for something.

Any recommendations on a versatile, casual shoe to rock with button downs, tees, jeans, etc. Something other than the desert boot. Casual yet a little dressy I guess. Thanks

lets get a fit of the top please.

SxDbENc.jpg

Not the best pic. Sized up on this for a baggier look.

Last edited:
Any recommendations on a versatile, casual shoe to rock with button downs, tees, jeans, etc. Something other than the desert boot. Casual yet a little dressy I guess. Thanks

Yep 6 timbs
black nubuck 8)

Red wings
:smokin

Doc martens

^^^
ronnie fieg has some of those in wilder styles if youre into that

Thanks guys. I got the black timbs already and love them :lol:

I guess what I'm looking for is something similar to CP shoes. So a sneaker type shoe that's casual but can be casually dressed up. Hopefully that makes sense.

I even like the shoes below. No idea what they are, but I'd like something similar.

Honestly CP Achilles low or Lanvin captor sneakers

Agreed. Actually, an even better casual option from Lanvin is the chukka, as it doesn't have the patent toe and looks a bit more sleek due to it's clean lines. I bought a pair randomly on sale and ended up getting way more wear out of them than I anticipated. Lanvin's altogether held up VERY well too- more so than CP's. Can't beat the Achilles in terms of simplicity though.

I gotta take my white Achilles mid out the box and have u all assess what to do. They are beat to me and left shoe has eyesore of a scuff. Thinking of Jackson Pollocking

Hmm, I think the custom paint route could be nice but it depends on how "beat" we're talking. If they're wrinkled like all to be damned, then they'll just look like your old painting shoes lol... Also, think more MMM paint splatter than Pollock? Pollock may look like a Miskeen x CP collab

Oh and Vince makes a Lanvin rip too, a little cheaper. Collegium shoes makes a Lanvin/CP hybrid looking show too I've seen on Instagram.

Last edited:
Hmm, I think the custom paint route could be nice but it depends on how "beat" we're talking. If they're wrinkled like all to be damned, then they'll just look like your old painting shoes lol... Also, think more MMM paint splatter than Pollock? Pollock may look like a Miskeen x CP collab
lol MM paint splatter lol

but damb u just made me think of when all the rage were Miskeen tees and custom forces back in the day

Smh just took some pics from my phone.

Soles are now vintage lol

But here's the killer:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom