Dressing Better Vol 2.0

White Achillesnused to go on sale for like 150

Man them ***** used to be on Gilt :lol:

How times have changed.

I doubt the all white CP's are easy to find on sale. I just try to catch them when Tres Bien restocks so you can get that VAT deduction which puts them ~300.

Take a look at Grailed too.

No, they are.  You just have to look in the right places at the right time.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
yeah can easily find white achilles for $250 just gotta do your hw. even if a store doesnt have your size (but have other sizes in stock), you can price match it at revolve clothing.

that gilt deal for $99 tho. GOAT. :smokin

Last edited:
I remember seeing posts in here that people who wear SZ 10.5 shoes were ordering size 40 or something Story Et Fall boots.

But I wear a size 10.5 and just measured my foot on their sizing chart and it was a size 44 (as is the norm for 10.5 American shoes.) Am I misremembering something or is the story et fall sizing different and weird?

They really are the perfect white sneaker. Look good as beaters too.

I remember seeing posts in here that people who wear SZ 10.5 shoes were ordering size 40 or something Story Et Fall boots.

But I wear a size 10.5 and just measured my foot on their sizing chart and it was a size 44 (as is the norm for 10.5 American shoes.) Am I misremembering something or is the story et fall sizing different and weird?
Go TTS. I was told by Lian to size down and thank God I trusted my gut and went true to size. Hell, they feel a fit bit snug as is.

Last edited:
lol I didn't type that to convey any sort of aggression. My apologies for coming off that way :lol:

#edap

I think its time to buy my first pair of black jeans/pants. Preferably something stretchy, comfortable, slim (not too much), and tapered. I hate buying pants/jeans online, but I dont have much around my school.

Something exactly like this....Any suggestions?

Not sure how much you're tryin to drop but Uniqlo has a solid pair for cheap
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...src=aw.ds&dclid=CLbExpymw8cCFSoJRQoddmwCHg#09

No more than $125 really.

trying to get rid of all my threaded that I don't need and take a more minimalist approach to my wardrobe. Currently looking for some good quality tees/henleys. I'm looking for 2 of them, one white, one gray. Any suggestions? I've tried gap and h&m tees, and both shrink up after one wear.

trying to get rid of all my threaded that I don't need and take a more minimalist approach to my wardrobe. Currently looking for some good quality tees/henleys. I'm looking for 2 of them, one white, one gray. Any suggestions? I've tried gap and h&m tees, and both shrink up after one wear.
What are threaded?

If you want brick and mortar, try J. Crew and Uniqlo. I have both and they hold up great after numerous wears.

If you wanna drop more bread check out Sunspel. Gotta cop online though.

Last edited:
What are threaded?

If you want brick and mortar, try J. Crew and Uniqlo. I have both and they hold up great after numerous wears.

If you wanna drop more bread check out Sunspel. Gotta cop online though.
Threads* my fault. Thanks for the info

Go TTS. I was told by Lian to size down and thank God I trusted my gut and went true to size. Hell, they feel a fit bit snug as is.
at day's end, we all have preference on how things "should" fit

TTS is completely relative.
My foot measures in between 43 and 44 (i cant tell if closer to 44) so I think I'm gonna go with the 43 since all other boots are too big for me at a 10.5. I have medium to narrow feet (I wear a 10 D in allen edmonds Park Avenues and Strands) so I think I'm going to go 43 E in the SEF's.

I wanted to ask here first though because googling it gives me people saying all sorts of different things and I trust NT's opinion more than randos.

Do you guys who shop a lot at one store ever get personal emails with deals? Not like an automated 15% off your next purchase that almost every customer gets, but one with a real person emailing you an exclusive deal.

Check out the brand Alternative Apparel - they have their online store and some Nordstrom's and Bloomies carry them in store.

my carlo pazolini chelsea boots are a 42 when i'm a 10.5C in allen edmonds, considering story et fall chelseas in black calf so sizing should be fun.

Do you guys who shop a lot at one store ever get personal emails with deals? Not like an automated 15% off your next purchase that almost every customer gets, but one with a real person emailing you an exclusive deal.
Employee discount. It's all about networking.

Back
Top Bottom