Dressing Better Vol 2.0

There are hipster, rap listening, English chicks in NY? I've been hanging in the wrong boroughs.

Yup. AntonLavey got the digits. She exposed Pinoy as a Drake stan.

Last edited:
Robert Graham Seems to be falling out of favour in the fashion world... I am a big fan of his prints and now they are readily available on heavy discount. I'm talking Winners/Marshall's type discounts. I have been loading up.

Anybody else here into his stuff?

Yup. AntonLavey got the digits. She exposed Pinoy as a Drake stan.
this bruh a habitual liar fambs :lol:

but on the real, British chick talmbout so and so from dialated people's is her favorite rapper. nearly smacked the back pack rap outta her pretentious ***

but I will be in BK anyway, so I'll hit your jack Jhene Nako

Meermin is a good introductory brand. Carmina is above Meermin by far. My question to you is what are you looking for to get from each brand?
They've done no such thing. They have familial ties, that's it.
The Tailoring Room

I'm actually about to do a bulk purchase for work/menswear soon including AE Randolphs (3-4 different color ways) for every day work wear, Cordovan black captoes, dark brown black captoes and dark brown brogue oxfords from Carmina. Since I already have a decent rotation, I'm just looking to add to it with a few higher quality items. This is not including the boots I plan to purchase soon as well.

I think its time to buy my first pair of black jeans/pants. Preferably something stretchy, comfortable, slim (not too much), and tapered. I hate buying pants/jeans online, but I dont have much around my school.

Something exactly like this....Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Robert Graham Seems to be falling out of favour in the fashion world... I am a big fan of his prints and now they are readily available on heavy discount. I'm talking Winners/Marshall's type discounts. I have been loading up.

Anybody else here into his stuff?
Robert Graham makes some of the worst shirts I've ever seen....

Applied for a job wth the SEC in NYC a couple weeks ago. Doubt I'll even get an interview but living there would be so dope, pretty sure I'd be struggling though lol

Back
Top Bottom