Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Had a mini shoot with the homie today, Zara bomber/jeans and the BR Chelsea's. Man I love these things already. :smokin

Yo any other shots of the bomber?.. I am about the same size as you. I bought a jacket from Zara in a medium which fit everywhere else but the arms...it felt like they were losing circulation.

Naw no more bomber pics but I can take a pic just for fit references when I get home later.

This M I could comfortably wear a hoody under (Nike TF). I could fit an S in the bomber but def not with anything under.

Anyone seen pictures of SEF Black leather cropped jodhpurs? I need a pair of black leather Chelsea or cropped jod :nerd:

Then it's clearly a fast fashion piece.

Alpha Industries makes bombers that look light weight but can withstand very low temps. Their cuts are basura but hey, I'm on of those that wears a jacket to keep warm :rolleyes

To the dudes with the CP Chelseas, whats the longevity of the sole? I'm considering getting them instead of SEF because the sole seems a lot more comfy.

Yeah I think I'd rather have that then have them replaced with a rubber sole after they wear out. The soles on the SEF are too impractical for casual wear with a lot of walking, for me at least.

To the dudes with the CP Chelseas, whats the longevity of the sole? I'm considering getting them instead of SEF because the sole seems a lot more comfy.

Get the CP. They are much more comfortable than the SEF in terms of cushioning and because you don't feel like you're wearing heels (word to @Diego). They also just look way better IMO.

Last edited:
you gonna tell him how crappy the durability of the crepe sole is or nah?

Back
Top Bottom