Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah I think I'd rather have that then have them replaced with a rubber sole after they wear out. The soles on the SEF are too impractical for casual wear with a lot of walking, for me at least.
u can't resole crepe 

These things don't concern me.

errrrr he clearly asked about it lmao 

Asking what the longevity of a crepe sole (or any sole) is like asking how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. There are so many variables there's no way to give an objective answer to that question.

Crepe soles don't last as long leather soles is the only answer I can give.

Yeah I think I'd rather have that then have them replaced with a rubber sole after they wear out. The soles on the SEF are too impractical for casual wear with a lot of walking, for me at least.

u can't resole crepe 

ive resoled creped shoes. The VA does it for me all the time. Theyve taken hard soles switch to crepe as well.

Last edited:
Why'd you let me size down on that HM sweater tho ? :smh:
:rofl: I'm glad I followed my mind and said I'd wait to hear from someone to slip up regarding it. These cats sizing advice is out there to me. They say size down in story et falls, while I say go tts. Size up in sweatshirts etc. :rofl:

R.Culturi today:

hit that boul @Brovsko

Thanks for the responses. Now I just have to choose between grey and tan and decide to bite the bullet. Leaning forwards the grey. Seems like it would hold up better but I'll try to go to the Barneys in NYC to check if they have them in store.

ive resoled creped shoes. The VA does it for me all the time. Theyve taken hard soles switch to crepe as well.

Most people are stating that you can't resolved the crepes sole. They went to a cobbler and was told this.

I'm interested in the people that did yours...link, pictures, info.

Thanks for the responses. Now I just have to choose between grey and tan and decide to bite the bullet. Leaning forwards the grey. Seems like it would hold up better but I'll try to go to the Barneys in NYC to check if they have them in store.

Get the tan/khaki if you don't already have a tan pair of boots you wear a lot. More versatile. Trust me.

Lot of you cats going to be tight 3 years from now when this fad is done.
Going to look at your closets and see all the money blown on heels that you won't wear no more.

isad

adrian, i saw your post about the brim. i tried it on both ways throughout the trip :lol:

Last edited:
Lot of you cats going to be tight 3 years from now when this fad is done.
Going to look at your closets and see all the money blown on heels that you won't wear no more.

Really depends if people are in a fad... Then maybe, but these boot styles aren't new, they're timless. They're just new to a certain demographic.

Back
Top Bottom