Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i don't think burgundy is an earth tone...just saying.

but here's an example...pretty neutral color imo. a lot of ways to pull it together. 

outerwear rotation:

Nice rotation A, but no down coat/parka? You're on the east coast, right?

I like your Our Legacy bomber. Still looking for a good bomber myself.

Nope, I've been getting by just fine though. I have another overcoat that was thrifted that I beat around when it gets rough out there. That's about it.

As for OL, highly recommend it man. This current season doesn't have an olive cw but still looks immaculately made.

GAPxGQ is on clearance in Tysons and extra 50%. Took a hour to try on thisng I liked and walked out with nothing.

Yeah, I'd imagine layering with the overcoat could get you by, especially if you're not outdoors too much. If you drive most places, you're more than set.

And yeah, I checked and they have a grey and what looks like heather blue/purple... Not as nice as olive.

I tried the Zara bomber, not bad at all for the price but Zara runs pretty small- just wasn't happy with the overall fit.

Where are y'all dressing nice too? Y'all must be doing some important things. I don't think I could ever dress this nicely unless I had a hot date or job interview.

Random Side Note:

My girl came home and gave me $200.00. I had a brand new pair of APCs sitting in the closet for a couple years. She took them back to Nordstroms for a cash refund. I told her that i think i bought them from APC in New York. She hit me with the i dont give a damn, and she was tired of looking at them.

Back
Top Bottom