Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Slighted how is the material compared to tech fleece ? Does it feel similar to that or not ? Now too sure what you mean when you say it's very flexible. Cause the reviews on the site say it's not your typical sweat pants etc. so it's kinda throwing me off.
I like the Uniqlo material more, especially at this price point. It's not your typical sweatpants, which are usually cotton.

Trust me; cop a pair. If you don't like it, return it (you most likely won't because these are dope).

I'm 6"1' but pretty thin. I ordered a few pairs this morning - small and mediums. I'm sure the small will be returned but it's worth trying on both. It seems like I constantly have Uniqlo returns processing but I'd rather get it right in one order until they open up the DFW store.

Last edited:
I wear a Large in tech fleece but these look like a good bargain. I noticed they only have mediums left, I want to try them out.

Last night for Halloween

This is dope AF.

BR has 35% off today

Time to pull the trigger on the Ty Chelsea Boots since I'm too poar to afford Meermin or SEF joints

I got this for wedding in December- do I have to wear black shoes? 

For some reason, I can't get down with black dress shoes. No matter what it is for. I'm a brown shoes kind of guy.

Same. I really want to wear some brown. I hate black shoes for some reason.

Most grooms just do black tuxedo so I figured I'll do a blue tux. But the black shoes really bothers me :lol:

Sorry, that was a typo. Meant to be bruh :D

All good :smile:

Yeah I'll probably go with some black oxfords.

Should they be extra shiny or are some normal matte black oxfords good?

as I'm typing this I'm realizing that they should probably be shiny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom